Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

ahh man that sucks :( lets hope this cat didn't use up its nine lives.... :( poor little guy...

I know right....the animal control guy said because of how much it was bleeding and all that, that it prob wouldnt be able to be save, but at least would be euthanized...So even though I hate the thought of them killing it, at least it wouldnt be in pain anymore :(

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not far at all! Maybe 40 mins or so.

Are you going this March? If so, when?

i meant april, not march.. blah... but i think mid march, my sisters and I went last july, and it was great. So one of my sisters and i are going back. I haven't booked my ticket yet though. But we're going to stay at the marriott, last time, we had the lanai suites, it was great.

i meant april, not march.. blah... but i think mid march, my sisters and I went last july, and it was great. So one of my sisters and i are going back. I haven't booked my ticket yet though. But we're going to stay at the marriott, last time, we had the lanai suites, it was great.

wait...LOL

you mean mid April right?

i hope the person who did that to the cat would be euthanized....i hate people who hurt animals....being a cat lover; i read this story earlier and came home to see my kitty and make sure he is ok....

I know me too. It was so awful. All I could do was cry. On the phone with 911 I was all choked up. And kept calling when it had still been 20 mins and the animal control wasnt there.

When I got home I just took my cat and hugged him because I couldnt imagine if someone had done that to my cat. Or dog even. Super sad.

Im hoping the cat is in the hosp. making it through. It looked like a fighter.

yay!! a supreme justice threw out the "pick-a-party" primary system in our State!! :)

which was "in which voters have to choose a party ballot before voting in the primary."

So basically when the primary hit our state it didnt even count for us because we had already voted for our candidate before the primary....its evil

Just don't forget to put the sunblock on those cheeks.. LOL

GOOD IDEA!

One time, I hadnt been tanning in FOREVER and i went into one of the superpowered beds, my ass was SO BURNT I couldnt sit for 2 days. It was AWFUL. :(

I was CookieHotAss for a short time.

yeah no shit! crazy... sangria fridays at my neighbors place at 9pm tomorrow.. we're taking homemade empanada's and sangria... and my neighbor just got the WII and we're doing karoke.. should be awesome :D

After the party, i only have to stumble 20 feet to my bed :)

yeah no shit! crazy... sangria fridays at my neighbors place at 9pm tomorrow.. we're taking homemade empanada's and sangria... and my neighbor just got the WII and we're doing karoke.. should be awesome :D

After the party, i only have to stumble 20 feet to my bed :)

Nice!

I will be making empy's and sangria on Saturday! Just hanging by the pool and relaxing all day. This week has killed me :(

:nopity: