Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and youre using the interwebs?? lol

I've recently developed SEVERE flight anxiety, espech when I travel alone. I make myself SICK :(

So we were waiting on the runway for toooo long and I had to do something to keep myself from having a meltdown. So...I turned to CP.

:nopity:

i love flying... glad i have zero anxiety about it... and i love st. louis... if you have time to sightsee - go to the st.louis arch! There is a beautiful museum in the base of the arch.. and you ride in a little pod to the top of the arch.. pretty kewl if you ask me..

i love flying... glad i have zero anxiety about it... and i love st. louis... if you have time to sightsee - go to the st.louis arch! There is a beautiful museum in the base of the arch.. and you ride in a little pod to the top of the arch.. pretty kewl if you ask me..

I love flying too! :)

I've recently developed SEVERE flight anxiety, espech when I travel alone. I make myself SICK :(

So we were waiting on the runway for toooo long and I had to do something to keep myself from having a meltdown. So...I turned to CP.

:nopity:

I thought you were already in the air, But yeah if I were on the runway forever, Id do the same.

man.....I worked out with my personal trainer today for the 1st time. Usually I just do it on my own. But whew, gonna be feeling it in the AM.

and Ive obviously been doing it wrong because it feels like Im getting way more out of it than I was before....I suppose thats why they have personal trainers lol :idea:

I just bought a 2005 trailblazer.. loaded w/ leather and sunroof and power everything... its my dream ride!! I'm so happy :D

And i have to admit i feel very guilty about the trade in... they gave me $9,000 for my impala... they didn't check it very good.. the speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge don't work... and there's two big dents in it.. i feel bad.. but oh well.

The manager of the car dealer was super cool and did his best to get the price i wanted... he went to college in michigan so we hit it off :D yeahh so happy :D

:D

I just bought a 2005 trailblazer.. loaded w/ leather and sunroof and power everything... its my dream ride!! I'm so happy :D

And i have to admit i feel very guilty about the trade in... they gave me $9,000 for my impala... they didn't check it very good.. the speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge don't work... and there's two big dents in it.. i feel bad.. but oh well.

The manager of the car dealer was super cool and did his best to get the price i wanted... he went to college in michigan so we hit it off :D yeahh so happy :D

thats awesome. those are nice cars :)

WOAHHHH! Congrats!

You are getting all the toys! Im so happy for you! :kiss2:

..I just went to the store....and on my way home I saw a young kid standing next to a cat by the side of the road...so I pulled over and someone had hit the cat and just left. So I had to call animal control, well theyre closed so i called 911 and said someone would be out. Here it is raining, cold as heck and this cat is all bloody and kept trying to walk away and would fall cause its lil legs were broken :( So I had to pick it up to keep it warm and it was all bloody and breathing really hard. So after 30 mins of standing in the cold and wet someone came and took him to the animal hosp. It was so sad. How heartless can someone be to hit a cat and just drive off...... :(