Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

what the hell is this at the top of my page? is this for serious? lol

[sniff.] ladyshady, you never call. You never write. Is it me? Is there someone else? According to our records, you haven't posted in several weeks. Please post. Please call. I miss you.

:kiss2:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( do you need me to hurt someone for you babe?

lol...its ok...

the funny part is the lady who i ran into hardly spoke english...she had her cell and i asked her if she called the cops and she goes "No...i dont speak good english"...

the cop said it was my fault... but i just love how everyone in the lane of travel stopped for me to leave the plaza and she goes over a double yellow line and i hit her...but its my fault...

lol...its ok...

the funny part is the lady who i ran into hardly spoke english...she had her cell and i asked her if she called the cops and she goes "No...i dont speak good english"...

the cop said it was my fault... but i just love how everyone in the lane of travel stopped for me to leave the plaza and she goes over a double yellow line and i hit her...but its my fault...

somehow it always works that way :cuss: . i wasn't at fault for either of my accidents and they said i was at fault for both.

the first was where i was at a "t" intersection. the guy had already turned out of the "t" and i was stopped at the stop sign, about to turn out. suddenly, the guy backed up, making a 90 degree turn. i was motionless at the time and even had time to hold down my horn. he just continued and backed into me. suddenly about 9 people ran out of the house we were in front of, 3 or so of them holding cameras. they were trying to act all surprised that their relative had been in an "accident." total crap :rolleyes: . how many people lived in that damned house, anyway? but my insurance didn't see anything fishy about any of that story, saying that it was my fault because i was behind him.

the guy broke his own taillight and dented his own van; the only damage to me was denting my license plate. i didn't want to report it. my fucking insurance went up when it wasn't my fault and my car didn't even get damaged :mad3: .

@ lola...yea i saw that pic...very cute... :) did you get my pic i sent you of my shirt yesterday?

@ weyes...i hear ya...this is my second accident where someone went around a group of stopped cars to allow me to exit and i wind up hitting them and being the cause...but the last time it happened i was young and immature...now im just happy no one was hurt and my car is easily fixable...

my car is less than a year old and i keep it like it were new...it still has the new car smell in it and it gets washed once if not twice a week...im just hoping the damage that i dont see isnt bad...the outside usually looks bad but its always the damage behind the panels that we dont see that is costly...

lol...its ok...

agrh! same shit happened to me this summer! i feel your pain! :(