Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

Damnation Alley had those radiation-mutated hand-sized flesh eating roaches that ate the guy alive in the car. That was sick.
my mom gets those in the summer :shake: . the family cat used to love chasing 'em down and crunching 'em like potato chips.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so you know, cause some people don't but....

you can't rush bread baking in an oven... i guess you could put the heat up, but then you would have a burnt crust with dough inside... microwave, never thought of that... two people were screaming this morning asking for thier bread...

"where is my bread?!!!" "where is my bread???!!!"...

"its in the fuck'n oven, you want something half-ass i'll give it to you now" i told them...

they wanted it NOW!!!... then they have the damn nerve to now complain the bread is not cooked enough.... that is how i started my day

AHHHHHH!!!!

...i came very close to squashing a beetle at the gym this morning...i had my foot raised and the words "Would you light my candle?" on the tip of my tongue...but i remembered weyes and foxy and let the little fucker go...

...i came very close to squashing a beetle at the gym this morning...i had my foot raised and the words "Would you light my candle?" on the tip of my tongue...but i remembered weyes and foxy and let the little fucker go...
no, phattie; foxy and i were saying that we kill bugs if they're on our turf, i.e. indoors (you should've seen how i annihilated the huge spider in my shower a few weeks back). if they're in their home - outside - we let them live.

foxy and i would've killed the bug in your gym.

no, phattie; foxy and i were saying that we kill bugs if they're on our turf, i.e. indoors (you should've seen how i annihilated the huge spider in my shower a few weeks back). if they're in their home - outside - we let them live.

foxy and i would've killed the bug in your gym.

yep.

if they're outside, that's their home so killing them is just mean.

yep.

if they're outside, that's their home so killing them is just mean.

Did you ever consider how many solo ants and bugs, and ant colonies you wipe out, every time you walk across the grass? Maybe all the earthquakes and landslides and tsunamis we're getting are from the gods walking all over our planet. :aaah:

Guest gabo
Maybe all the earthquakes and landslides and tsunamis we're getting are from the gods walking all over our planet. :aaah:
or it could be continents shifting and global warming.

random fact: if you took all of the ants on the earth and added up their weight it would be heavier than all human beings added up on the same scale...

All they need is a king to unite them, and we wouldn't stand a chance against their allied armies.

hahaha... nice

I heard that if humans could jump as high (proportionately) as ticks, we'd be able to jump to the moon...

wow... thats pretty insane.. here's another one i learned in chem last year..

there are 3 times as many teaspoons of water in the ocean as there are molecules of water in a teaspoon...