Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

yea , i use that one too, sooo good, love spinach dip, sometimes i put extra spinach or put chunks or artichokes in it, absolutely love it!

there's a good recipe I use that's from the back of the Knorr's vegetable soup/dip mixes. Super easy and super good, especially with chopped water chestnuts added. :drool:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came from Superman Returns with slickster... i loved it :heart:

The new Superman is :drool:

all though NO ONE can play the role like christopher reeve.. especially when he's clark kent.. the new guy needs to work on this goofiness for clark kent.. but other than that, i thought it was very cute :love:

Agreed, the film was top notch. Had a lot of fun. And Lola, we ate a shit load of popcorn, didn't we? I'm gonna be burping up butter for days on end. :laugh:

BTW, the new Superman is on Leno right now, and they just showed a clip of the plane scene, and it's giving me flashbacks to how exciting that scene was.

Agreed, the film was top notch. Had a lot of fun. And Lola, we ate a shit load of popcorn, didn't we? I'm gonna be burping up butter for days on end. :laugh:

i have to do an extra 15 mins cardio tomorrow since you are a BUTTER FREAK. :laugh:

I had a blast - glad we could go together :love:

i have to do an extra 15 mins cardio tomorrow since you are a BUTTER FREAK. :laugh:

I had a blast - glad we could go together :love:

:laugh: Just be glad they didn't have the self-service butter thingamabob that Muvico has, or it would have been even more buttery. :biggrin: The butter that girl supposedly put on must have been a quick drying butter, because the tub tasted pretty dry IMO. I'm super glad we both had a super time, and I'm super glad we spent the time together. :love:

there's a good recipe I use that's from the back of the Knorr's vegetable soup/dip mixes. Super easy and super good, especially with chopped water chestnuts added. :drool:

...i love knorrs....they have a good herb dill and peppercorn ranch dip mix....fucking yummmm....