Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo i talked to my bro... he's in the US ARMY.. whoowaaaaaaaaaa!

Anyway - he and 5 other guys flew from the base in New Mexico to Ft.Lee Virginia. There were 3 seats open in 1st class.. so the airline told the boys they could have the 3 seats... so they drew straws to see who would get the three 1st class seats. My bro and another soldier ended up on the short end and walked back to their seats in economy class. They went to sit down.. and two gentlemen (that had 1st class seats) came back and told my bro and the other guy - that they'd be honored if they would take their spots in 1st class. Of course, my bro and the other guy politely declined and told them it was okay, they'd sit in economy. The guys told them that they were fighting for our country while in the Army, and that they deserved the 1st class seats and insisted that they take them.

What a fucking honor.. when my bro and the other guy got up to go to 1st class, everyone thanked them and started to clap. My bro said it was one of the most touching things that has ever happened to him.. he said the respect that everyone gave.. the thank you's they heard.. he will never forget them... he was really moved....

God Bless the USA.. and God Bless those people that let the boys sit 1st class. THATS FUCKING RESPECT AND CLASS.

:heart:

I'm so proud of my brother.... and all of our men and women fighting to keep our nation the land of the FREE.

Soo i talked to my bro... he's in the US ARMY.. whoowaaaaaaaaaa!

Anyway - he and 5 other guys flew from the base in New Mexico to Ft.Lee Virginia. There were 3 seats open in 1st class.. so the airline told the boys they could have the 3 seats... so they drew straws to see who would get the three 1st class seats. My bro and another soldier ended up on the short end and walked back to their seats in economy class. They went to sit down.. and two gentlemen (that had 1st class seats) came back and told my bro and the other guy - that they'd be honored if they would take their spots in 1st class. Of course, my bro and the other guy politely declined and told them it was okay, they'd sit in economy. The guys told them that they were fighting for our country while in the Army, and that they deserved the 1st class seats and insisted that they take them.

What a fucking honor.. when my bro and the other guy got up to go to 1st class, everyone thanked them and started to clap. My bro said it was one of the most touching things that has ever happened to him.. he said the respect that everyone gave.. the thank you's they heard.. he will never forget them... he was really moved....

God Bless the USA.. and God Bless those people that let the boys sit 1st class. THATS FUCKING RESPECT AND CLASS.

:heart:

I'm so proud of my brother.... and all of our men and women fighting to keep our nation the land of the FREE.

Amen to that, I donated 80,000 air miles last year.

I <3 Lola......

I got to try the other albems yet

:kiss2:

e=vc2 1st disc :heart: for some reason, thats been a personal fav of mine for YEARS.. the track "the Collaboration" w/ Peter Rauhofer is probably my all time-fav house track...

Do it, do it properlyyyyyyyyyyy :heart: