Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is like my Thursday. :D I'm only working until 3pm tomorrow then I'm off until the next monday.. woo hoooooooooooo Can't wait to go shopping.. need a new pair of sneakers and at least 3-4 pair of Nine West shoes... and I wanna get one of those aerobed things for when i have company over and..... lots of other stuff. :laugh:

Today is like my Thursday. :D I'm only working until 3pm tomorrow then I'm off until the next monday.. woo hoooooooooooo Can't wait to go shopping.. need a new pair of sneakers and at least 3-4 pair of Nine West shoes... and I wanna get one of those aerobed things for when i have company over and..... lots of other stuff. :laugh:

make it an even 6 pairs

I bought a white pair of Pumas in April..have yet to wear em..

i have some white diesels but i think i want a nice pair of puma's this time... i saw some dope green ones last time i was at puma.. hmmmmm we'll see what tickles my fancy when i'm shopping. lol :D

You ever throw corn or other flying debris at people...?
we used to throw all kinds of crap off the fire escape. we'd try to splatter cars with jell-o, we'd get the 40-flavor jelly belly boxes and throw the flavors we didn't like at the yuppies waiting to get in the velvet-roped bar across the street. my brother's friends would dye milk with food coloring and try to hit people with it, but i thought that was too mean, especially in summer :nono: .