Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dieting..

deeelite1

why not stick to the topic at hand?

arent we in tax season anyway? get back to work and maybe youll get back to your hotel at 11pm tonight..

u r mildly retarded arent u? how many times do i have to tell u i dont do tax...

and y r u poking fun @ my profession? werent u gona go back to school for accounting?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u r mildly retarded arent u? how many times do i have to tell u i dont do tax...

and y r u poking fun @ my profession? werent u gona go back to school for accounting?

when did i say you do tax?

this is your busy time isn't it?

and where am i poking fun of your profession..

just trying to help you out since obviously your job seems to be getting to you since all you do lately is try to poke fun on every single thread i post on..

i know some of it is normal and welcome.. but on a diet thread? and with a lame brittney spears reference.. come on now..

u said tax season...and u always poke fun @ my profession ..like how my co-workers r dorks ..etc ...

and ur just so fun to fuck with..cause u totally take this msg board stuff to heart

as much as youd like to think that.. i really dont..just find it stupid to try to start drama on EVERY single thread..especially on one where a decent conversation is taking place..

and yes i did say tax season..but regardless of you being in tax or not.. isnt it your busiest period?

and yes i kid about your co-workers being dorks.. even though i never met them..

regardless of how dorky they are, they must be cooler than you ;)

...omg i need it now.......i just got some like fudge bar thingies...1 point each...was told they were good....ww also makes an english toffe ice cream bar for 2 points......and the brownie a la mode is good too...i must say for diet food its really not bad!...

dieting is actually not that hard...a lot of grilled chicken cesar salads, south beach diet bars, yogurt, string cheese and fruit...actually dr. phil has a really awesome diet plan on his website...when I first heard that he came out with a diet book i was like who the hell is he to come out with a diet plan, but he tells you what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for a whole month and gives you a shopping list...i guess that he doesnt follow it lolol

dieting is actually not that hard...a lot of grilled chicken cesar salads, south beach diet bars, yogurt, string cheese and fruit...actually dr. phil has a really awesome diet plan on his website...when I first heard that he came out with a diet book i was like who the hell is he to come out with a diet plan, but he tells you what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for a whole month and gives you a shopping list...i guess that he doesnt follow it lolol

do you have any idea how much fat is in Caesar dressing?