Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'96 & '06

dgmodel

whoa so '06 > '96...

i just got back from doing some doughnuts and drifting around town... love this weather... going to go snowboarding in a few after a cup of coffee... (everything is closed, chinesefood, banks, laundromat, gas station, etc. looks like a ghost town by me)

I was just watching the news and they said that Central Park has 22 inches already...the second most in history. In 1947 there was 26 inches.

And its still falling...

Last I heard it was close to 30 inches in the park...and it's STILL snowing over here. What?

Doesn't seem like that much snow...wow.

not sure how it was in NY, but its no big deal here in MD...probably about 1 to 1.5 foot accumulation

you got a foot?

we got 11 inches, close.. but it was really light snow.. easy to shovel.. everything froze up last night though, my street sucked this morning, but everything else was fine... the sidewalks around work were good... didn't even have any delays on the subway...

i played in the snow, went sledding, snowball fights, shoveled the driveway, doughnuts at a parking lot, played with 4wd...

'96 was definatley worse. Like Forky said, we had a state of emergency and it was the 1 time that my company closed in the 11 years that i've been working here. I wish it was closed today.

My friggin' back is killing me from shoveling and one of my asshat neighbors stole my shovel.

...wait, so you hooked up with emjay and she made you walk all the way home in the snow?...

nope..if i got some action out of that mexican it'd b worth it...we were supposed to go out..but it got 2 late..and it was coming down pretty hard..and she was already drunk ass...so we ate mussels and drank some more...and i slept on her couch...and then she made me walk home...

ergo...margie go fuck urself

Guest gabo
you got a foot?

we got 11 inches, close.. but it was really light snow.. easy to shovel.. everything froze up last night though, my street sucked this morning, but everything else was fine... the sidewalks around work were good... didn't even have any delays on the subway...

i played in the snow, went sledding, snowball fights, shoveled the driveway, doughnuts at a parking lot, played with 4wd...

I love going around a turn and yanking up the E brake.

Guest gabo
nope..if i got some action out of that mexican it'd b worth it...we were supposed to go out..but it got 2 late..and it was coming down pretty hard..and she was already drunk ass...so we ate mussels and drank some more...and i slept on her couch...and then she made me walk home...

ergo...margie go fuck urself

dang!