Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whenever i eat dessert..

Felix_Leiter

I know, I know. But let me go sit by the river side of the Nile and drink my milk and eat my cake too, okay? Nah, you're right. You are right.

I hear you though. It's a tough balance... you want to do what you want to do. I guess as long as you aren't really bad with it, what can you do? sometimes you just have to roll the dice and take your chances.

I hear you though. It's a tough balance... you want to do what you want to do. I guess as long as you aren't really bad with it, what can you do? sometimes you just have to roll the dice and take your chances.

True. The thing with me is, I was told that I had "borderline" diabetes. I can control my blood sugar with diet, without using meds or shots. As long as I keep my carbs down and eat sensibly, my blood sugar stays at a healthy 94 (normal adult sugar levels are between 70-120), but when I eat pizza or fast food, or anything with a lot of carbs, my sugar shoots up to around 140-170, and then drops back down within a few hours, or the next day. At least is isn't like some people I know who shoot up to 300-400 with them having no control over it. But still, I can't use that as an excuse to pig out, I have to take care of myself or in time it will get worse and then go out of control. I did do good though last year, I dieted and went from 235-240 down to 194 by last April or May. I've gone back up to 200-202, but it seems that right now I'm down to 198 or so. I'm 5'10, btw.

anyone here tried mother´s milk?

i think about a year or a year and half ago i fucked a girl that had given birth a few months before. she asked me if i wanted to try, so i said yeah sure. it was kind of disgusting, don´t know why i dug that shit so much when i was little

anyone here tried mother´s milk?

i think about a year or a year and half ago i fucked a girl that had given birth a few months before. she asked me if i wanted to try, so i said yeah sure. it was kind of disgusting, don´t know why i dug that shit so much when i was little

:laugh:

u r a freakk

i must wash it down with a cold glass of skim milk.. whether it be ice cream, cheesecake, cookies.. anything..

:drool:

anyone like that?

...you sure i didnt start a thread like this?...sounds quite phatmanish if you ask me....and no, i dont drink milk with every dessert...that's just weird...it only goes with chocolate cake and/or cookies...

eh...not a big fan of milk. Once in a while I like strawberry, chocolate or banana milk though

haha funny story about strawberry milk... one day my freshman year i drank a strawberry milk with breakfast.. on the bus i wasnt feeling well... i knew i was gonna throw up so i figured id just run off the bus and throw up once our stop came... a few minutes go by and it's starting to get real bad and we're about a block away from school when the bus hits a light... i couldnt run off bc it was packed to the brim (standing room only) so i thought i could throw up in my muth and swalow it down.. i was wrong.. i completely lost it and everything came up.. since i had strawberry milk there were giant pink chunks of half digested eggs everywhere...

haha funny story about strawberry milk... one day my freshman year i drank a strawberry milk with breakfast.. on the bus i wasnt feeling well... i knew i was gonna throw up so i figured id just run off the bus and throw up once our stop came... a few minutes go by and it's starting to get real bad and we're about a block away from school when the bus hits a light... i couldnt run off bc it was packed to the brim (standing room only) so i thought i could throw up in my muth and swalow it down.. i was wrong.. i completely lost it and everything came up.. since i had strawberry milk there were giant pink chunks of half digested eggs everywhere...

ewe

that is not a funny story lol

holygrossness

and throwing up in your mouth is the worst, i did that today :puke: