Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"heart" shaped?

weyes

On Valentines Day, people eat the little candy heart shaped heart candy, all kinds of chocolate goes in the heart boxes, heart shaped cakes....

If they were actually made in the literal image of human hearts, with ventricles and blood vessels and fatty deposits...wouldn't that be kind of creepy?

On Valentines Day, people eat the little candy heart shaped heart candy, all kinds of chocolate goes in the heart boxes, heart shaped cakes....

If they were actually made in the literal image of human hearts, with ventricles and blood vessels and fatty deposits...wouldn't that be kind of creepy?

LOL yes on that hand I see your point. It is a little creepy :)

indeed, but my whole point is that they should call this shape :heart: something else entirely. i don't get how they related it to a real heart in the first place. o, well... one of those things :) .