Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are you going dancing this weekend? WHAT A LINEUP!!!

weyes

this weekend is INSANE, as far as djs go. the lineup for this weekend is incredible! [still, there's no one weyes really loves :( .] where are y'all gonna go?

* pvd and jerry bonham on friday at the vanguard

* kenneth thomas on friday at trance club heaven (arena)

* sasha and james zabiela on saturday at avaland (avalon)

* marco v and tall paul on saturday at spundae (circus)

* deep's 7th anniversary w/ louie vega and joaquin (joe) claussell on sunday at the vanguard

man... i think i'd see sasha and james zabiela finally if they weren't at frikkin' avalon :unhappy: .

man... i think i'd see sasha and james zabiela finally if they weren't at frikkin' avalon :unhappy: .

:laugh:

werd - sasha was here 2 weeks ago at a club i absolutely detest, so i didnt go. as for what to choose, dunno, depends on what your in the mood for? are all these parties the same day or spread out betweed friday and sunday nights?

that sucks, barraq! i'm sending good vibes your way :) .
thanks, luv! I have it wrapped and a brace for when I walk around.

most importantly, I have meds!! :tongue:

p.s. don't let avalon stop you from seeing zabs, he is amazing live.

also, pvd has been one of the best djs this past year, he really tore it up at the mayan and the love parade afterparty in '05. marco v, louie, and the others are good as well (and not at avalon). so no excuses to stay home! :)

also, pvd has been one of the best djs this past year, he really tore it up at the mayan and the love parade afterparty in '05...

pvd's out there and back changed my life, but i've never liked him live, and i've given him three chances. that's pretty much what i do for every dj; i think it's only fair. armin also got his three chances and failed, but he's the only "major" dj to actually drive me off the dancefloor.

I'm actually going out to see PVD... I'm out in full force.. the candy bracelets and all :) it's about time... it's my boy's bday... :)

should be a good time.. tix are all sold out

Darn, and I was going to buy tix tommarrow, gotta get paid first ya know how it goes... I guess that leaves sasha or tall paul... Hey Weyes, where are you going?

I'm actually going out to see PVD... I'm out in full force.. the candy bracelets and all :) it's about time... it's my boy's bday... :)

should be a good time.. tix are all sold out

nice! he is awesome, hope you get to break out some glowsticks as well.
pvd's out there and back changed my life, but i've never liked him live, and i've given him three chances. that's pretty much what i do for every dj; i think it's only fair. armin also got his three chances and failed, but he's the only "major" dj to actually drive me off the dancefloor.
awww, sorry about that. there's still sasha & zabs, though. :)

what are the clubs like out in LA? i was only out there for moster massive and it was pretty much a giant rave... are regular club nights with big dj's like that too??

also is there a website which lists all of the upcoming dj's??

i don't know what moster massive was like - but the club scene in l.a. is pretty good. a lot of djs come through and clubs are packed. only downside is most close fairly early, like 4-7am. don't know what else to mention other than avalon is pretty sucky, but regularly has the best big name talent.

g r o o v e t i c k e t s is a good place to start looking for dj dates and spundae's web site. thats all i can think of right now...

woo hoo... I made 600 orange stickers that said PvD I came home with none in my pocket.. it was amazing last night... I put 600 stickers on people during PVD.... funny thing was every where you looked... the person next to you had fricken bright orange sticker...

Great show... laid back, no problems getting in... parking easy ... obtaining drinks constantly awesome.... props to vanguard

i don't know what moster massive was like - but the club scene in l.a. is pretty good. a lot of djs come through and clubs are packed. only downside is most close fairly early, like 4-7am. don't know what else to mention other than avalon is pretty sucky, but regularly has the best big name talent.

g r o o v e t i c k e t s is a good place to start looking for dj dates and spundae's web site. thats all i can think of right now...

oldtimer - barraquilla has it right above. avalon on saturdays has the biggest name (and generally my favorite) talent, but i CANNOT STAND that place. the clientele is nothing but hollywood phonies who couldn't care less about the music, and it all makes for a really cold, unpleasant vibe. even the dancefloor feels sterile. and towards the end of the night the joint's a veritable crackhouse. i barely go out anymore, and it's only because spundae isn't bringing in great people anymore and i WILL NOT GO TO AVALON.
Great show... laid back, no problems getting in... parking easy ... obtaining drinks constantly awesome.... props to vanguard
the vanguard seems to be getting some good events these days. i'm wondering if it's gonna start challenging avalon :shades: !