Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no smokin in jersey!

fuckem ill still smoke in the places.

I dont get it, you can have unprotected sex, but cant smoke a cig. in a bar or club? I mean really which is more hazardous to your health?? Walking around with with your d$ck looking like a cheese pizza or half a lung missing?

i'm a smoker but i like the laws... i find you smoke less cigs because its an inconveience, which saves you money and hurts your lungs a little less.. plus it's easier to meet and talk with people outside in the smoking area without the loud blaring music.. imo

i'm a smoker but i like the laws... i find you smoke less cigs because its an inconveience, which saves you money and hurts your lungs a little less.. plus it's easier to meet and talk with people outside in the smoking area without the loud blaring music.. imo

i think that causes problems, a lot of drunk people who step outside a bar to smoke cigarettes start fights with people on the street, I def see this being a problem in Hoboken which is pretty densely populated .....