Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami clubs for females 20 and up (memorial day weekend)

dadimeac92

Hi, me and my girls are going to Miami Memorial Day Weekend. How are the clubs with females aged 20? I am 21, but my friends are not yet. Are the clubs really strict down there? Also, if you have been there during this weekend, let me know how you liked it. Thank you.

Hi, me and my girls are going to Miami Memorial Day Weekend. How are the clubs with females aged 20? I am 21, but my friends are not yet. Are the clubs really strict down there? Also, if you have been there during this weekend, let me know how you liked it. Thank you.

Yo, yo, yo...whut up biatch...this shit is dope my niggahh, we be slammin' hard that week yo..get yo ass down here and slip and slide in the guacamole bang, bang, bang!

:clap2:

Post some pics, I'll let you know if you've got a shot.

Ever see the scene in Animal House where Otis Day and the Knights are playing at the bar?

That's South Beach Memorial Day weekend.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/1214/dates.wav

"Do you mind if we dance with yo dates?" LOL

But seriously, unless you're a certified hip-hop hoochie mamma that enjoys getting manhandled by an army of gold tooth wearing thugs you better stay away that weekend. Also don't plan on coming down for the Source awards either, it's the same old garbage.

"Do you mind if we dance with yo dates?" LOL

But seriously, unless you're a certified hip-hop hoochie mamma that enjoys getting manhandled by an army of gold tooth wearing thugs you better stay away that weekend. Also don't plan on coming down for the Source awards either, it's the same old garbage.

Get ready to get bitch slapped, grabbed or raped.

Welcome to SoBe on Memorial weekend! :bounce:

Now...wait a minute, I feel alright...yeah, yeah!

You know you make wanna shout!!!

:party:

Say that you love me ,Say that you need me,Say that you want me, You wanna please me

:laugh::party:

Here are better quotes from the movie Friday that remind me of MDW in South Beach...

http://wav_mayhem.tripod.com/sounds/friday/friday09.wav

http://wav_mayhem.tripod.com/sounds/friday/friday17.wav