Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Hottie

nomembername

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre good!!! ...... 239 friends to be exact... know about a half of them from real life (as opposed internet reality)... of those i'm pretty sure 3 are from this board...

and those 3 can tell you that those pics are NOT from my profile...

Are the pics from your profile more or less lewd?

I hope more.

Are the pics from your profile more or less lewd?

I hope more.

A few of the pics NMN posted are in her profile, but the majority of them are from her seperate blog.

The others in her My Space page are about about the same as what was posted. The same as her blog...there are more but NMN grabbed some of the best ones, though there are a lot of good ones there. But no more revealing than what he posted already, IMO.

A few of the pics NMN posted are in her profile, but the majority of them are from her seperate blog.

The others in her My Space page are about about the same as what was posted. The same as her blog...there are more but NMN grabbed some of the best ones, though there are a lot of good ones there. But no more revealing than what he posted already, IMO.

STALKERS!!!!!

:laugh:

you are more MySpace savvvy then I thought!

me too.

why have mySpace if you want to be private...? it is the MOST unprivate thing to have..

private shouldn't even be an option

...i don't accept friend request from people i don't know....im not trying to make friends on myspace lol....im using it to fuck around with my own .......also...i was really sick of the cheesey guys sending messages about hey u look sexy im a big fucking loser maybe we could chat sometime.....so i made it private.......i also don't have half naked i wish i could be in playboy pics so ...makes a lil more sense..

validation??

Having many hundred of random anonymous internet strangers tell you that you are good looking and how much they would like to have sex with you, that's what it's all about.

"Jagshemash, I like you! Do you like me? Ehhhh, after how long I can say, can we do with the sex please?"

p3.jpg

...i don't accept friend request from people i don't know....im not trying to make friends on myspace lol....im using it to fuck around with my own .......also...i was really sick of the cheesey guys sending messages about hey u look sexy im a big fucking loser maybe we could chat sometime.....so i made it private.......i also don't have half naked i wish i could be in playboy pics so ...makes a lil more sense..

I was sick of those messages too thats why I changed my age to 90 yrs old and location to Funkeetown, Idaho... ALSO.. smearing pics of me and my man all over the page...

that cut the anonymous annoying, comments and friend requests to about zero.

the only time I ever get a message from a stranger its usually from the same harassing person trying to talk to me under a different made up myspace account about once every 2 mos... eventually Im hoping that will stop as well.

I was sick of those messages too thats why I changed my age to 90 yrs old and location to Funkeetown, Idaho... ALSO.. smearing pics of me and my man all over the page...

that cut the anonymous annoying, comments and friend requests to about zero.

the only time I ever get a message from a stranger its usually from the same harassing person trying to talk to me under a different made up myspace account about once every 2 mos... eventually Im hoping that will stop as well.

...if not we can just kill him