Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bicentennial Park is about 8 blocks from Bayfront Park. In my opinion, it will be a better venue . . . larger and closer to the downtown clubs and AAA. Hopefully the entry situation will be better than recent years. My advice, like bbreaksbeats said . . . get there early (we usually head over around 2 or 3), don't bring cameras, and bring plenty of cash and sunscreen. They are sometimes strict on what they allow you to bring in.

Bicentennial Park is about 8 blocks from Bayfront Park. In my opinion, it will be a better venue . . . larger and closer to the downtown clubs and AAA. Hopefully the entry situation will be better than recent years. My advice, like bbreaksbeats said . . . get there early (we usually head over around 2 or 3), don't bring cameras, and bring plenty of cash and sunscreen. They are sometimes strict on what they allow you to bring in.

it is definitley not closer to AAA then bayfront or space

BAYFRONT is across the street from AAA and like 3 blocks from SPACE

and there is no amphitheater

Bayfront has a bomb amphitheatre...and is RIGHT next to AAA and Space. In any event, 8 blocks isn't much to walk after having danced for 1/4 of a day...lol. So what does this new venue offer besides size (which wasn't a problem at Bayfront anyways) ??

Like I said . . . location is much better (IMO) since it is indeed closer to the afterparty venues (AAA, Space, New Crobar, etc all within 3 blocks). Besides, that ampitheatre was worthless, and the traffic flow was awful. To me, more space = better atmosphere, with what looks to be more and hopefully larger music arenas (Carl Cox & Friends tent was WAY too small). I just hope that they fix the bathroom situation . . .

Like I said . . . location is much better (IMO) since it is indeed closer to the afterparty venues (AAA, Space, New Crobar, etc all within 3 blocks). Besides, that ampitheatre was worthless, and the traffic flow was awful. To me, more space = better atmosphere, with what looks to be more and hopefully larger music arenas (Carl Cox & Friends tent was WAY too small). I just hope that they fix the bathroom situation . . .

bayfront park is across the street from AAA, i live here so whar are you talking about, the amphitheater kick ass

Didn't you ask earlier in this thread where the new location was? I'm confused . . . if you live here, you should know how far it is. Bicentennial is also right across the street from AAA . . . but Bicentennial is closer to the "Afterparty area" . . . so I'm just stating the fact. I'm just saying that it's a benefit . . . the fact that Bayfront has an ampitheater doesn't necessarily mean that it is better. Ultimately, we will have to wait and see . . . I would have to think that there had to be a valid reason for them to change locations. I have been to many music festivals and concert with and without ampitheatres, and to me, they were all similar. Bicentennial has much more wide-open spaces, thus leading me to beleive that the larger arenas will be able to accomodate more people with less congestion in the traffic areas. To me, that is most important.