Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its offical R.G. Is opening SF in MIAMI..

only reason his WMC parties are good is because NYC invades Miami for the WMC and you cant even say thats not true

that is tru, but alot of people from florida also hit it up as well. and if they see that his parties are packed with everyone from the tri-state, then im sure they will definitly check him out if he every spins down there. but if they dont like his style then he is fucked, lol

Z

that is tru, but alot of people from florida also hit it up as well. and if they see that his parties are packed with everyone from the tri-state, then im sure they will definitly check him out if he every spins down there. but if they dont like his style then he is fucked, lol

Z

haha true hes only down there during WMC i believe and this year if your choosing to go to his party at Nikki Beach over Ultra...you need serious help

haha true hes only down there during WMC i believe and this year if your choosing to go to his party at Nikki Beach over Ultra...you need serious help

lol fuck that. ultra is the place to be. jp spun down there i think 2 other times as well. at warehouse i believe. i could care less really. im suprised richard grant is able to open another club.

Z

lol fuck that. ultra is the place to be. jp spun down there i think 2 other times as well. at warehouse i believe. i could care less really. im suprised richard grant is able to open another club.

Z

definetly haha....miami pd gonna be alllll over that place....bad boys II haha..i can see it happening now

definetly haha....miami pd gonna be alllll over that place....bad boys II haha..i can see it happening now

haha bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you. they will probally leave jp alone for about a year unless the miami people cant control there shit like the jp rats in nyc.

Z

Guest onisakura

Not gonna happen. Miami doesn't really care for JP (generally speaking), the sound factory shuffle is ridiculed and the ONLY reason his parties are packed during conference is because all the JP heads are there. Ive never known one Miami local go to his parties. Honestly, that location is no where near any other clubs. Im no fortune teller but i forsee failure. What miami does not need is yet another megaclub.

Sounds like another eNVy, Warehouse, Pure, etc.

Guest onisakura
yea wutever happened to pure, morillos party at the confernce 2 years ago was a good time

Conference parties dont count really for a measure of how well the club does. They have parties at whatever venue they can get. On a regular basis, Pure was struggling big time.

yes, most of his fans do need some kind of help but i think last year his pool party at the shelbourne was the same day as ultra...