Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEEKEND REVIEWS - as they happen, fri. the 17th-sun. the 20th

weyes

Woo, hoo man Ms.Weyes you missed a great time at Spundae, MarcoV v.

Tall Paul was awsome. 10:15 got to very crowded vip/guest list tent for passes, really nice crowd, not to pushy, got tickets by 10:45. (Awsome considering if I saw that line at Avalon for guest list you should either get in line for general admit or go home) Got in fast, cool bartender, great Music from the get go, Kristina Sky tearing it up on the ones and two's. Then Marco started his set etc,etc,etc... :drool: great night. these toes were a tappin all night long. :aright:

i'm so glad everyone had fun :spin2: ! as much as i love spundae, sancib, i don't particularly care for marco v. i only saw him once, so i didn't give him my general "three strikes, you're out" rule, but i don't have the energy or moolah to do that anymore (even though you can go to spundae for free these days). mostly, though, i can hardly get people to come out with me these days. they'd rather sit at home and do nothing, which'll bring me to another thread.