Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Birthday Party moved to Copa Cabana

loub

i do honestly hope everything works out for the party.gotta give JP and his team credit for having a backup plan at all...suprised the hell outta me!!hopefully u guys can get over the space and get into the music.Dont go thinking that your gonna have a bad time off the bat cuz you will.Go with a great attitude and wear it off on other people that might need it.im sure everything will work out fine if you let it....

sweetie i look forward to meetin u and pat tomorrow but watch with the drug talk!! let me edit this! cause all clubs,places may or may not have drug use lets not label! thats all!!

Haha I didn't really mean it.. I just went on a rampage there and started bitching because you would be a little cranky if you had about 70 IMs of screaming people twice your age acting as though they are 5 lol. And yeah... looking forward to meeting you as well.. but where the hell are we meeting up?!

Haha I didn't really mean it.. I just went on a rampage there and started bitching because you would be a little cranky if you had about 70 IMs of screaming people twice your age acting as though they are 5 lol. And yeah... looking forward to meeting you as well.. but where the hell are we meeting up?!

good question jen..cuz its not " the 2nd floor bar @ 3am" anymore lol. And yeah matt, there are drugs EVERYWHERE.....when i used to go to teen nights at Abyss i think there were more drugs in there than any real club on any givin night, shit was crazy. If u guys wanna organize a new cp meetup let me kno, i know ill be meetin carmine, and jen, if anyone else is down let us kno. Peace Ill see u all tomorrow nite.

after all this moving around I hope JP sees the writing on the wall and makes it his b day / retirement party. Good thing he didnt go into a hole and miss out on rescheduling his party

wuts the writting on the wall say?

Roxy fuckt up by serving under gaed kids......Exit fuckt up by not searching hard enough to find guns on ppl,but yet when it was house music in that building,you couldn get one pill in there.

Yes lets not forget the 15yr olds..........who want to go hear house music,instead of hip hop.I mean ppl come on,if your realy pissed that 15yrolds r going,then dont go.

JP is washed up........I love when ppl say that,cause there about 5 threads on ever board about him rite now,good/or bad,fans/or haters........he still has ppl talkin about him.If you want washed up....then tell me how many Tony Draper love/hate threads there has been in the last 2yrs?

ok, i have been to copa for a ktu party like 3 years ago. and had the worse time of my life. the place sucks. i dont know how the jp sound will do in that place. yes it is big but does not have the floors like exit. exit has memories for many many people that dont give a shit about JP. like me. i will be looking to get money back. sorry guys. let me know what everyone else thinks that was in for the CP meet up.

jack Z

yes people are mad. People bought tickets to go to EXIT! Not freaking copa..

Copa is a place where people have bar mitzvah and stuff. Its not a serious night club.

look, JP cant get booked at a club, and its his managers faults.

Roseland BALLROOM? not really a club

Copa - a place for bar mitzvah

you see the patern? he's holding his events not in big clubs. Copa is a banquet hall

does anyone know if we will be able to get a refund for the tickets because of the venue change. i was only going cause it was at exit, not for jp.

Z

why do you think you can? Your dealing with THE SCUM OF THE CLUB WORLD, who ripped people off for tickets, said a party was going to be here, and now change it to a club with a shit sound system.

and when you ask for a refund, they dont answer, but when MR MOUTH speaks, they have tons to say...

ask jenbabe, she's the 19 year old promoter handling JP ripp off events....

why do you think you can? Your dealing with THE SCUM OF THE CLUB WORLD, who ripped people off for tickets, said a party was going to be here, and now change it to a club with a shit sound system.

and when you ask for a refund, they dont answer, but when MR MOUTH speaks, they have tons to say...

its not there fault they had to change the club.........shit y the fuck would they shut down there own party....just to rush and stress out and push everything to last min?

well with a change in venue, yes i got my money back. was not going to drive 3 hours for fuckin copa, i think jp is done in the city.

Z