Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn You to HELL Ricky!!!!!

trojanman

I read that Mike Shanahan was entertaining the possibility about giving us this year's 2nd round pick for Ricky Williams... that would have been the (61st) overall pick in this year's draft.

And with our pressing need at CB & OL ... we missed out on drafting anyone from OL Ryan O'Callahan of California to CB Kelly Jennings of Miami...

THANKS RICKY! YOU ROCK!

This should not come as a surprise to anyone. he only came back because of the money he owed.

He is DONE!

At least they have Ronnie Brown.

and he still owes that money i mean he was basically working it off by playing. fucking idiot. there were reports that he might have missed it but they confirmed that it was a positive result and a drug test. they havent said what he tested pos for. if its weed he should stay in India where he is at.

urghh!!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw you cant compare ronnie brown to ricky besides the fact that ricky is a fuktard and ronnie is not. ricky is a much better back than ronnie IMO. well Was a better back cuz hes done.

and he still owes that money i mean he was basically working it off by playing. fucking idiot. there were reports that he might have missed it but they confirmed that it was a positive result and a drug test. they havent said what he tested pos for. if its weed he should stay in India where he is at.

urghh!!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw you cant compare ronnie brown to ricky besides the fact that ricky is a fuktard and ronnie is not. ricky is a much better back than ronnie IMO. well Was a better back cuz hes done.

Give Ronnie another year or two. He'll be a top 10 back.

Give Ricky another year or two and Ricky will have this line down pat...

You want fries with that?

They should have dumped him while they had the chance.

Bears got lucky this year due to bad years from Minnesota and Green Bay. I don't see them doing any better than last year.

The bears are definitely not a contender.

Go Bengals!

Bengals would have had a shot against Pittsburgh but old John "Kantna" has to be the worst backup. Worse than AJ Feely. :)

Bad seasons of Green Bay and Minnesota? Come on now Farve days have to come to an end and Minnesota isnt really that good.Bears will make the playoffs once again,all we need is another WR or a good TE and we are set.Not saying the Bears are going all the way but I think they will make the playoffs once again.With Grossman as the QB,Bears are not one dimention.Thomas Jones is a beast,Cedric is yet to show what hes got and Adrian Peterson is a descent backup and if we get Randle El, watch out.

Bad seasons of Green Bay and Minnesota? Come on now Farve days have to come to an end and Minnesota isnt really that good.Bears will make the playoffs once again,all we need is another WR or a good TE and we are set.Not saying the Bears are going all the way but I think they will make the playoffs once again.With Grossman as the QB,Bears are not one dimention.Thomas Jones is a beast,Cedric is yet to show what hes got and Adrian Peterson is a descent backup and if we get Randle El, watch out.

shaddup.

Randal-El is a 3rd option at WR at best. He's garbage. You guys need game breakers, and he aint one of them.

The Bears are better off drafting a WR in the draft and hold the 26th overall pick. Some are speculating that UCLA TE Marcedes Lewis will be available with that pick.

Personally, I think Cincinnati will pick him up at No. 24 which would leave University of Miami WR Sinorice Moss as the BEST option for them. If, and only IF the Bears pick up Moss with that pick will they be able to spread the field more and pick up some points.