Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn You to HELL Ricky!!!!!

trojanman

shaddup.

Randal-El is a 3rd option at WR at best. He's garbage. You guys need game breakers, and he aint one of them.

The Bears are better off drafting a WR in the draft and hold the 26th overall pick. Some are speculating that UCLA TE Marcedes Lewis will be available with that pick.

Personally, I think Cincinnati will pick him up at No. 24 which would leave University of Miami WR Sinorice Moss as the BEST option for them. If, and only IF the Bears pick up Moss with that pick will they be able to spread the field more and pick up some points.

did anyone tell you that as a mod u suck the cack?

Bad seasons of Green Bay and Minnesota? Come on now Farve days have to come to an end and Minnesota isnt really that good.Bears will make the playoffs once again,all we need is another WR or a good TE and we are set.Not saying the Bears are going all the way but I think they will make the playoffs once again.With Grossman as the QB,Bears are not one dimention.Thomas Jones is a beast,Cedric is yet to show what hes got and Adrian Peterson is a descent backup and if we get Randle El, watch out.

I will agree with you that Favre is done. As for your needs... Grossman hasn't proved anything. I would rate him as one of the worst starting QB's in the league. I mean seriously, would you draft Grossman for your fantasy league? Helllll no!!! How about T.O. for Wide Receiver? That might help. Also, you need to get rid of that CB that got hosed by Steve Smith in the playoffs. That guy was soley responsible for your quit exit out of the playoffs.

As for your coach...A+

As for the Bengals draft choice...they need DEFENSE.

Next years picks...

Bengals vs. Panthers

Cincy needs a TE that could stretch the field. The last thing they need to draft is defense, which will be available through a quality pool of free agents this offseason. Marvin Lewis has been salivating over Pope from Georgia or Lewis from UCLA. They will draft TE.

Cincy needs a TE that could stretch the field. The last thing they need to draft is defense, which will be available through a quality pool of free agents this offseason. Marvin Lewis has been salivating over Pope from Georgia or Lewis from UCLA. They will draft TE.

If they are still available i.e. If history tells you anything, Marvin Lewis will draft OFFENSE.

On defense, they definitely need a safety. Huff of Texas? he was stellar in the championship game.

I guess we will wait and see.

If they are still available i.e. If history tells you anything, Marvin Lewis will draft OFFENSE.

On defense, they definitely need a safety. Huff of Texas? he was stellar in the championship game.

I guess we will wait and see.

Cincy picks No. 26?

Micheal Huff is a top 10 pick!

Drafting so low, you pretty much are forced to draft on the best available player. Cincy needs a TE to stretch the field, and TE is on offense so you are correct on that statement. It's going to be either Pope or Lewis and my guess it will be the latter.

Cincy picks No. 26?

Drafting so low, you pretty much are forced to draft on the best available player. Cincy needs a TE to stretch the field, and TE is on offense so you are correct on that statement. It's going to be either Pope or Lewis and my guess it will be the latter.

my guess is that u don't know shit. wait...that's not really a guess.

I will agree with you that Favre is done. As for your needs... Grossman hasn't proved anything. I would rate him as one of the worst starting QB's in the league. I mean seriously, would you draft Grossman for your fantasy league? Helllll no!!! How about T.O. for Wide Receiver? That might help. Also, you need to get rid of that CB that got hosed by Steve Smith in the playoffs. That guy was soley responsible for your quit exit out of the playoffs.

As for your coach...A+

As for the Bengals draft choice...they need DEFENSE.

Next years picks...

Bengals vs. Panthers

Of course Grossman hasnt proved anything (yet) hes only started what,bout 4 games how can you even rate him good or bad? And I think he did well in the games he has played in at the end of the season,just needs a bit more time.Hes got accuracy thats for dam sure.As I said before now we wont be looked at as a one dimension team in where before the Bears would run 80% of the time.And now the offense can help out the D and keep em off the field longer.As for having him on my fantasy league thats a different story but im sure he will pick it up and put up some numbers ;). Now for that CB covering Steve Smith what can I say,hes got to be the best WR in the game today and it will be stupid trying to cover him one on one,mistake by the Bears Defense Cordinator,look what the Seahawks did,fucking triple coverage,whatever it takes to win.We'll be back :cool:

Cincy picks No. 26?

I think Cincy has #24. I may be wrong. Was looking in an online mock draft and they speculated Huff going at #32. ???

When you have a team that is strong at a lot of positions like the Bengals I think you should draft per need rather than best available player. Now the dolphins? They need to draft the best available player. Tons of holes. :)

Marvin Lewis has been partial to Georgia players the last few years. (Thurman, Pollack) I wouldn't be surprised if he added another like you said.

Dolphins needs to draft Offensive Line.