Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp's b day"nice turn out standing outside with a ticket"cant get in go "copa

sorry to hear that you couldnt get in after 7 who ever that was lol.. well iposted a review about my side of the story on the review thread i twas fucking weird lets just say that. i walked right in cause my boy new someone

so we walked right in i had to leave because i got really sick. it was a crackhead party big time.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so I didnt fully FULLY explain myself earlier today.

I dont go to JP parties until the time you go either!!!

I walked into Roseland NYE at 9 am NY day and I was planning on hitting this party when it was scheduled for Exit at 5 am.. but once I heard it was at the Copa, I thought of a few things. One being the COpa has a good rep with the city and most LIKELY wouldnt have stayed open past noon if anything not to mention they probably weren't ready for the chaos of a line his parties usually bring so would just shut the door down.

So I opted not to go at all because If i went I would have had to go at like 12 midnight to ensure getting in and be SUPER safe.

I'm not trying to be a know it all by any means.... but the copa.. come on.

If only people would have the same passion in other facets of life that they do arguing and bickering about useless bullshit.

Why are you even explaining yourself? With every explanation, you and the other person you're bickering with look more retarded.

And you're the OLDER one -- that's the sad part. Do you ever write anything on any messageboard that doesn't make you seem like some mindless, childish little drama queen?

If only people would have the same passion in other facets of life that they do arguing and bickering about useless bullshit.

Why are you even explaining yourself? With every explanation, you and the other person you're bickering with look more retarded.

And you're the OLDER one -- that's the sad part. Do you ever write anything on any messageboard that doesn't make you seem like some mindless, childish little drama queen?

Raped!

What is it to you, Why do you still care, and WHY are you addressing me under this name?

What I do with my life, What I decide to discuss while bored at work with strangers, or ANYTHING that goes on in my life these days is NO LONGER ANY of your business. Looking like a 'childish little drama queen' to you, doesn't phase me in the least because your opinion means horseshit to me and has for some time now.

Are we going to resort to attacking me on a Message board again? That was so 2002

Worry about yourself and stop being so concerned with what I post, think or do with my life.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you and you are NOT going to get a rise out of me. I'm done with this.

have a good time replying to my thread i have better things to do then to respond to someone i can give to fucks about sorry! ur a real genius baby u def know ur stuff "shit i wish my name was dee lolol

wow making fun of her screen name

you really had to go there....

your a crazy one

If only ppl would man up and grow a fuckin set..or better yet, move on with their lives.

Maybe you should turn around and look at your [atheitc actions on every messageboard, etc. Why are you sweating her so hard? LET IT FUCKING GO.

DO you ever write anything on a messageboard that doesnt completely give away who you are and the fact that you are a fucking stalker?

If only ppl would man up and grow a fuckin set..or better yet, move on with their lives.

Maybe you should turn around and look at your [atheitc actions on every messageboard, etc. Why are you sweating her so hard? LET IT FUCKING GO.

DO you ever write anything on a messageboard that doesnt completely give away who you are and the fact that you are a fucking stalker?

I need internet drama like I need a fucking hole in my head

I need internet drama like I need a fucking hole in my head

seriously, i would say ignore him....but he is physcotic to a level ive only ever seen in bad low budget horror movies and hbo specials.

maybe one day one of his personalities will snap out and kill himself.

seriously, i would say ignore him....but he is physcotic to a level ive only ever seen in bad low budget horror movies and hbo specials.

maybe one day one of his personalities will snap out and kill himself.

In an attempt to make it go away, I will put the ignore feature of this site to use right now and never discuss or think of this again.

Problem solved :)

speaking of horror movies, I saw SAW 2 this weekend and it was pretty good.

In an attempt to make it go away, I will put the ignore feature of this site to use right now and never discuss or think of this again.

Problem solved :)

speaking of horror movies, I saw SAW 2 this weekend and it was pretty good.

oh, john paul and i saw that in the movies.

eh, it was aiiiiiight.i wanna see higher tension...but im too scurred.lol

oh, john paul and i saw that in the movies.

eh, it was aiiiiiight.i wanna see higher tension...but im too scurred.lol

High Tension is GREAT.. you DO mean HIGH tension right? its on dvd.

We bought it about a month ago... Our new obsession is building a Dvd collection.

We also bought Dawn of the Dead

I'll drop it off when I'm back 'home' again this weekend.. lol

High Tension is GREAT.. you DO mean HIGH tension right? its on dvd.

We bought it about a month ago... Our new obsession is building a Dvd collection.

We also bought Dawn of the Dead

I'll drop it off when I'm back 'home' again this weekend.. lol

lmao...yea, i meant high tension....

LOL...stalker, eh? Strange.. Let it go? Let what go, exactly?

I'm guessing it was you or deelite1 (assuming you're both not the same groupie) who started contacting me on NCC with all that dramatic bullshit. I BEG you to quote something I've posted on NCC or Clubplanet that suggests I'm a stalker, or that I've even made an attempt to initiate contact with either of your sorry asses. Post ONE THING i've ever written that was addressed towards you or Deelite1, personally. If you can post ONE post or PM I've ever made that suggests I sweat a useless groupie like You or Deelite1, please do it...take as much time as you need... i know you have the time.

I can post more than one private message or post that was directed towards me on other boards by either you or deelite1 (whoever posts under the name Fifi ~ Dee----seems like it could be either one of you). If I remember correctly, Fifi dee initiated contact with me using that same childish shit talkin' nonsense, even though I never addressed either of your sorry asses with any commentary. When I responded, fifi had jack shit to say. If it wasn't you, then it was your friend Deelite 1......either way, if you want to continue to humiliate yourselves, I can just quote those posts and or PMs, and we can clear up right away ANY issue of me being some stalker. So let's not even go there ........ it'll only make you look more stupid than you already are.

also.....I've seen on this board commentary in the past directed towards me by Deelite over pointless garbage usually related to her boy Fast. Originally I started receiving stupid private messages from Fifi-dee (which, again, could have very well been you, since you're also a shit-talking little parasite) becuase she's nothing more than a childish little groupie who got enraged any time I criticized her boy Fast on other boards. You see, she was the stand-up girl who took it upon herself to pull some dramatic nonsense out of commentary that had nothing to do with her, and that wasn't even directed towards her. Wanting to stick up for your friends on a board is one thing....but senseless shit talking without any basis is different. At this age, neither of you should be taking it upon yourself to initiate drama over something that has nothing to do with you. You should be spending your time more wisely as adults. So....whether it was you or deelite who initiated contact with me, the fact remains that when you spit that much garbage from your mouth without using your small brains first, you will have it pointed out to you, and exposed.

Now, stop being little dick-sucking groupies who post idle verbal attacks through PMs, and just shut the fuck up already. You're not kids, so stop acting like kids. Unless those PMs or posts you make to me are in response to something I've said towards you directly or personally, you should keep your mouth shut. Dont worry.....this is not some conspiracy by multiple posters against your boy fast or anyone else, so don't bother with the drama. This is ME who criticized your friend fast, and this is also ME writing to you, telling you how fuckin dumb you are. Not too hard to understand, right?

LOL...stalker, eh? Strange. Let it go? Let what go, exactly?

I'm guessing it was you or deelite1 (assuming you're both not the same groupie) who started contacting me on NCC with all that dramatic bullshit. I BEG you to quote something I've posted on NCC or Clubplanet that suggests I'm a stalker, or that I've even made an attempt to initiate contact with either of your sorry asses. Post ONE THING i've ever written that was addressed towards you or Deelite1, personally. If you can post ONE post or PM I've ever made that suggests I sweat a useless groupie like You or Deelite1, please do it...take as much time as you need... i know you have the time.

I can post more than one private message or post that was directed towards me on other boards by either you or deelite1 (whoever posts under the name Fifi ~ Dee). If I remember correctly, Fifi dee initiated contact with me using that same childish shit talkin nonsense, even though I never addressed either of your sorry asses with any commentary (except for now, of course, to point out how much time you actually have on your hands at your age). When I responded, fifi had jack shit to say. If it wasn't you, then it was your friend Deelite 1......either way, if you want to continue to humiliate yourselves, I can just quote those posts and or PMs, and we can clear up right away ANY issue of me being some stalker. So let's not even go there........ it'll only make you look more stupid than you already are.

also.....I've seen on this board commentary in the past directed towards me by Deelite over pointless garbage usually related to her boy Fast. Originally I started receiving stupid private messages from Fifi-dee becuase she's nothing more than a childish little groupie who got enraged any time I criticized her boy Fast on other boards. You see, she was the stand-up girl who took it upon herself to pull some dramatic nonsense out of commentary that had nothing to do with her, and that wasn't even directed towards her. Wanting to stick up for your friends on a board is one thing....but senseless shit talking without any basis is different. At this age, neither of you should be taking it upon yourself to initiate drama over something that has nada to do with you. You should be spending your time more wisely as adults. So....whether it was you or deelite who initiated contact with me, the fact remains that when you spit that much garbage from your mouth without using your small brains first, you will have it pointed out to you, and exposed.

Now, stop being little dick-sucking groupies who post idle verbal attacks through PMs, and just shut the fuck up already. You're not kids, so stop acting like kids. Unless those PMs or posts you make are in response to something I've said towards you directly or personally, you should keep your mouth shut. Dont worry.....this is not some conspiracy by multiple posters against your boy fast or anyone else, so don't bother with the drama. This is ME who criticized your friend fast, and this is also ME writing to you, telling you how fuckin dumb you are. Not too hard to understand, right?

had to quote it first before i finished reading

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am SO sorry that you think i care enough about what you have to say to post something so long winded.

i am also so sorry that you are however old you are and spend the amount of time you do writing dumb fucking dissertations like this on messageboards.

the fact that you are taking this much time and effort to try to make myself and dee look liek WE are the loons, goes to show how much a raging nutjob you are.

now,excuse me, i have to go be a

groupie" and suck some cock...

loser...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am SO sorry that you think i care enough about what you have to say to post something so long winded.

i am also so sorry that you are however old you are and spend the amount of time you do writing dumb fucking dissertations like this on messageboards.

the fact that you are taking this much time and effort to try to make myself and dee look liek WE are the loons, goes to show how much a raging nutjob you are.

loser...

oooh she said...."dissertation"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

loser...

I'm Your Groupie :heart:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

loser...

That's exactly what I thought.

Carry on.