Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote for BECKYYYYYYYYYYY

deeelite1

I'll tell you right now out of the guys, it's gonna be either the little egg headed kid with the glasses who reminds me of baron, the big fat spanish creepy flamboyent guy, white trash Bucky or the black kid with the weird smile who will be eliminated

I agree 100%!

My fav is the gray-haired guy...

peace becky....1st chick out

still... to make it to the top 12 out of all the girls who auditioned for American Idol... its something to be prould of.

Shiit, I wouldn't be able to stand in front of all those people and even say my name let alone sing a song. Need less to say, this small stint on American Idol should open a few doors for her.

still... to make it to the top 12 out of all the girls who auditioned for American Idol... its something to be prould of.

Shiit, I wouldn't be able to stand in front of all those people and even say my name let alone sing a song. Need less to say, this small stint on American Idol should open a few doors for her.

That's very true. Last night, my sister commented, she looked like a Victoria's Secret model. She's was definitely the most popular idol. I see good things her way..goooooo Becky!

That's very true. Last night, my sister commented, she looked like a Victoria's Secret model. She's was definitely the most popular idol. I see good things her way..goooooo Becky!

The publicity she got from the show in such a short time is remarkable. Those Maxim Pictures popping up was probably a blessing in disguise. She made Fox 5 News last night and in the paper this morning.

The publicity she got from the show in such a short time is remarkable. Those Maxim Pictures popping up was probably a blessing in disguise. She made Fox 5 News last night and in the paper this morning.

Besides Kelly Clarkson, I dont think the other Idol winners are doing so well anyway.