Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote for BECKYYYYYYYYYYY

deeelite1

...missed her, but in the clip they showed at the end, she pretty much sounded like shit...only caught about the last six performances or so...i liked paris, melissa, katharine, and lisa tucker...g'damn that lisa could sing...and brenna needs to go...plain and simple...girl is from westchester county not nyc...lmao...

...missed her, but in the clip they showed at the end, she pretty much sounded like shit...only caught about the last six performances or so...i liked paris, melissa, katharine, and lisa tucker...g'damn that lisa could sing...and brenna needs to go...plain and simple...girl is from westchester county not nyc...lmao...

I know..

her nerves definately got the best of her :(

not one of her best performances..

oh well, i know I could never even say "HI" on stage in front of 3 judges and 30 mil people let alone sing a song

i heard her whole audition, though, and she's really bad. i was shocked :woah: that she got this far, but then i remembered that looks can get you pretty far in the entertainment industry.

I can say the same about Brenna, Heather Cox and Melissa though.

Becky carries herself extremely well though, something some of the others don't do. Yea, her voice clearly isnt the strongest in the group but she definately has 'star' appeal.

Where some are weak others are strong.

I saw it last night. I think the guys did pretty well.

Kevin..

Ace..

and I think the kids name is Will.. are my favorites

also the bald guy that sang 'dead or alive' was wow!!

This is SUCH a good season, so many talented people and I know one way or another I'm going to be crying tonight when people get sent home