Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To End the "Is JP God or sucks" debate...Yes schwingep went to Factory Sat. night

Okay,

For all the people that say he sucks...he doesn't, you may not like his stuff, but he doesn't suck as a DJ.

For all the people that say he's God...you're missing an "o"...he's good.

I went to Factory...yes Schwingep made the trek, and I can actually admit I had a great time...I used to be there years ago and always had a blast, then watched it turn into a shit-hole crack-den...Sat night, I thought I was in a different club.

They cleaned it up...nice decorations, had a little more light and life to it...the 4th floor is classy, nice dance floor couches, tables...a guy would come clear your ashtray for you, and they serve drinks in actual glasses...

The vibe was really nice...on the floor if someone bumped into you they actually apologized...I was like HUH???? I havent seen that at Factory in the last few times Ive been there...The guys lacking shirts didn't even bother me...they stayed off to the side and let me have the floor. As for Zombies, I didn't even notice, it looked like all the drug users were in control of themselves and not freaks, which is a change.

As for the music, not my favorite, simple mixing of the intro's and outro's some vocal stuff that was annoying, but some definate good beats going on...I danced for a long time, which I havent done there in years, and I don't dance to music I don't feel just for the sake of dancing.

Anyways to wrap this up...I, schwingep, may actually go back again...will never be a Factory Head, but would probably enjoy it again...so there I said it biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

And I didn't find you? frown.gif

My purse got stolen and I was so fucking pissed .........

But I stayed to long till 3:30 to see maybe that sweeper guy took it. DAMN!

Till next time.

Are you coming to Cream Fridaay?

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Hey guys, I was there only until 5ish, bumped into partytime and glowgirl, which was def. cool seeing them smile.gif They said there was a meetup at the base of the stairs to the 4th floor at 3 5 and 7... I only made it for the 3 but nobody was there.

- Peter

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by schwingep:

Hey guys, I was there only until 5ish, bumped into partytime and glowgirl, which was def. cool seeing them smile.gif They said there was a meetup at the base of the stairs to the 4th floor at 3 5 and 7... I only made it for the 3 but nobody was there.

- Peter

cool.gif

We were there 3 for 2 seconds, and 5 stayed there for a while and 7 forgot about ...

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by jammy:

yo Pete,

Wanna hit up Factory next Friday? Isn't Mac spinning too next week? BTW - How was the cameltoe action?

~*Jam*~

Ahhh...a woman who loves cameltoe as much as I. Yvette lets get married!

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Peter,

Don't you turn into a factory head on me on Fridays now! What will I do without ya at Danny huh? Huh? :P

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by ooana:

Peter,

Don't you turn into a factory head on me on Fridays now! What will I do without ya at Danny huh? Huh? :P

-Oo

Ya know I keep getting this "What would I do without you?" thing...I'm still trying to figure out what to do with myself smile.gif

Yeah I'm giving up Fridays @ Vinyl for Factory....Yeah Right!!! LOL

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

glad you enjoyed yourself pete!!!! it was very nice meeting you and hopefully me and glowgirl can hang out a little more wit ya

once again welcome abord!!!! WELCOME TO THE FACTORY!!!!!!!

for all those skeptics and doubters ask the few that have joined the party!!!! you will be coming back for more cwm29.gifcwm24.gifcwm1.gifcwm3.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

starting friday night dec 22 dj Andrew Mendez at the new SOUNDFACTORY fridays

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

gee...thought this would be a posting of whether jp is god or lame..well as for me I think he is the best at what he does...play the type of music that he does...music with lyrics during certain hours and harder as the nite or should i say morning progresses...Well he may be no GOD but damn pretty close to it when it comes to dj'in'....

But hey...picatto from italy was awesome last saturday @ twilo and i went to SF at around 5am...both were awesome...

I know lots of you think piccatto is awesome and is in the same level as pvd..and I agree..but I must say JP is getting there...

Originally posted by partytime:

glad you enjoyed yourself pete!!!! it was very nice meeting you and hopefully me and glowgirl can hang out a little more wit ya

once again welcome abord!!!! WELCOME TO THE FACTORY!!!!!!!

for all those skeptics and doubters ask the few that have joined the party!!!! you will be coming back for more

Yo, good meetin ya too...The scary thing is I was just thinking to myself...OMG I think I may want to go back this Sat...and for the peeps that know me, I've been dissin SF for a while now...I used to go a lot years ago, and watched it turn into a disguisting crack-den...but it is much nicer, and I like the 4th floor option to just chill, now I just gotta work on comp's for that place LOL biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Actually I WILL be there...Mac is spinning downstairs, so look for the guy with the blue sunglasses and you got me smile.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

coming from a sound factory basher :

i'll agree ( actually had this same converstaion with someone at LLon thrusday) that JP isnt a bad DJ. He is actually good at what he does. His style isnt exactly mine, but obviously he does a good job as a DJ because people stay on teh floor and whil-out to his sets. That, to me is a good DJ, someone who can create a vibe and hold it down. None the less i dont see myself visiting SF anytime , but as for JP , do your thing.

That whole stay til 1-2-3-4 pm thing isnt for me anymore , i'm too old for that =) .. i need my sleep =) ...

with the new floor .. is that VIP or can anyone walk up there ?

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by schwingep:

Yo, good meetin ya too...The scary thing is I was just thinking to myself...OMG I think I may want to go back this Sat...and for the peeps that know me, I've been dissin SF for a while now...I used to go a lot years ago, and watched it turn into a disguisting crack-den...but it is much nicer, and I like the 4th floor option to just chill, now I just gotta work on comp's for that place LOL biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Actually I WILL be there...Mac is spinning downstairs, so look for the guy with the blue sunglasses and you got me smile.gif

Pete~

It was great seeing you too! Think Partytime and I think our friends will be there too!

Next time I hope to meet up with more ppl!

I was there at 3 and 5 but i didnt know what ppl were wearing!

Later this week we will have to get a meet up going again for this Saturday!

Hope to see you all there!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net