Clubplanet Nightlife Community

american idol predictions

weyes

keeping in mind that i didn't watch hollywood week at all and didn't see all of the auditions, i am prepared right now to say that the final guy will be one of these two [ace young and chris daughtry]:

ace.jpgchris.jpg

but my money's more on ace (the first one).

as far as talent goes, i think that they and these two [kevin covais and taylor hicks]:

kevin.jpgtaylor.jpg

are the only other guys with any talent. still, though, no one's gonna elect a kid with a lisp (kevin) and my favorite (the grey-haired guy) won't win because he's about soul, not pop.

p.s. my favorite picked a terrible song last night; to those who never saw him till last night, it wasn't at ALL representative of his abilities :nono: .

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Brenna. Who voted for her? She has a bad attitude and cant sing..

She's Trashy and I think American Idol looks for different types of people for variety.

The Country Girl

The Athlete

The Soulful one

The one with Talent in Her Family

The Fiesty Trashbag...

etc

um yea..

they sent my girl home :(

I hope Kevin or Will or Chris win now

oh adn Brenna sucks

will? you gotta be kidding me! dullsville! but i agree that brenna has a piece of shit attitude. i only heard the last few bars of her singing, though.

o, and i forgot to mention how much this gideon guy creeps me the fuck out!!!:

gedeon.jpg

will? you gotta be kidding me! dullsville! but i agree that brenna has a piece of shit attitude. i only heard the last few bars of her singing, though.

o, and i forgot to mention how much this gideon guy creeps me the fuck out!!!:

gedeon.jpg

I am waiting for someone to storm the stage while he is singing and rip that mask off his face only to find metal and machinery.

that thing ISN'T human and is related to the Terminator

I am waiting for someone to storm the stage while he is singing and rip that mask off his face only to find metal and machinery.

that thing ISN'T human and is related to the Terminator

he's like one of those freaks of nature (the two-headed baby, born without a face) on the discovery health channel; somehow you can't stop looking at him even though he's horrifying :shake: ...

after a lackluster performance last night and a shockingly conceited (for normal human beings) display of attitude :no: , brenna:

brenna.jpg

is sure to be kicked off this week. i don't have a prediction for the other girl, though. the guys go on tonight, and i'll have a prediction for them tomorrow!

what do you guys think?

p.s. and for the record, both my predictions last week were correct. we'll see how long i can keep it up :D .

after a lackluster performance last night and a shockingly conceited (for normal human beings) display of attitude :no: , brenna:

brenna.jpg

is sure to be kicked off this week. i don't have a prediction for the other girl, though. the guys go on tonight, and i'll have a prediction for them tomorrow!

what do you guys think?

p.s. and for the record, both my predictions last week were correct. we'll see how long i can keep it up :D .

this brenna chick sucks. i don't even watch the show but nick forced me to watch part of it.. i almost vomited when she came on. horrible.

here's my prediction for one of the guys who'll get kicked off this week - david radford:

david.jpg

it was a hard prediction to make, as the performances were all mediochre at best, with the exception of chris (the last guy). i did, however, think that the elliot yamin guy did prove that he could sing.

one thing i don't understand about american idol: why are these people literally off-key so much? people i know may not be dramatic when they sing, but they at least don't go off-key all over the place. it really surprises me how often this happens.

i haven't been on the board since thursday, so i'm just checking in right now.

both of my predictions were correct, just like last week. awwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :D . this week's will follow each sex's episode.

check it - one of the next two out will be kinnik sky:

kinnik.jpg

and it's not just 'cause her lips are disturbing. really bad this week, and in the lowest 3 both past weeks. she's just reached her end.

my boy pick'll be tomorrow :D !

I'm guessing Kinnik and Melissa will be going home tomorrow night.

dunno about the dudes yet..i'll post later on

i hope melissa doesn't get voted out; i really like her. her performance last night was crap, though, and sometimes all people can remember is the last song they saw (and some people haven't seen other episodes). but her voice is certainly different from the rest.

i'd rather have ayla go than melissa.

all right. my prediction for one of the boys kicked off this week is lispy boy kevin covais:

kevin.jpg

choosing to sing a sappy folk song was writing himself a death sentence. didn't he consult anyone on his song choice? didn't he at least ask his parents? i don't know anyone in his/her right mind who would've ok'ed "starry, starry night."

o, well. the lisp would've done him in sooner or later anyway.