Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo CHeck it!

nexusgroove

i went to chocolate on coral way for lunch. i had a nice ensalada chocolate with a bottle of pinot noir that i shared with my two girlfriends which was rather nice but i so want to call it a day now.

Before divulging this absolutely useless ensemble of information, you should have asked yourself if there is anyone here who actually cares. :finger:

:)

whats up. chillin? good.

anyone have that new version of AOL/AIM?

Is it worth upgrading to that shit, because I'm looking at the file list and they install alot of crap...

? anyone?

peace.

If you are talking about AIM Trilion I would say DON'T DO IT! Too much extra crap that slows down your PC. Like the AOL browser.

Just my 2 cents

I installed one of thse new versions of AIM and there went my computer. A bunch of crazy shit started happening. I uninstalled it and back to normal went the computer.

"If it ain't broke....dont try to fix it"

Right on!! Don't install any of those fancy schmancy versions of AIM. The older ones are just fine :)

I installed one of thse new versions of AIM and there went my computer. A bunch of crazy shit started happening. I uninstalled it and back to normal went the computer.

Right on!! Don't install any of those fancy schmancy versions of AIM. The older ones are just fine :)

Make sure to run a spyware/adware removal program just in case. Lavasoft's Ad-Aware and Microsoft's anti-spyware seem to work ok on my PC. :D