Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are the any Martini drinkers out there?

yeah wombat - you know how to drink them - you lush...

i got a stiff stoli-o and 7 in my hand right now

how's work, sucka?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

yo peeps - there was a guy there last time i was there, about 6'5" brit dude who could make an awesome martini. got me all fucked up on 9 of them!!! Went to po for dinner right after that. that was an experience! cwm3.gif

9 martinis and dinner at Po? sounds like a great night to me.

how the fuck were you still standing after 9?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Frozen Bombay Sapphire (very clean, nice flavor), shaken with ice. Perhaps the tiniest smidge of Vermouth and 3 olives. Must be fresh ice, and must be an iced glass. I guess I'm just a traditionalist that way. Cold and pure, and almost purely gin.

That is the ONLY kind of martini there is...I have mine the exact same way!! Nothing gets you that fucked up though. I can only do those when I know I'm stayin' in bed in the morning!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by nyc420:

I'm with you Edge420...the dirtier the better...you can pretty much dump the whole damn olive container in my drink for all I care...

you guys would totally love my friend, Suzanne. she's always bugging the bartender for more olive juice. thing is, after a few of these she just shuts down.....ceases to function. i have to keep her away from the dirty martinis if i want to hang out with her. I like martini's - gin, vodka, straight up, on-the-rocks,,shaken,,,,stirred..whatever. i'm not picky!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

there was a guy there last time i was there, about 6'5" brit dude who could make an awesome martini. got me all fucked up on 9 of them!!!

9!!!!!!!! I'm done after 3 or 4...and I mean DONE!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by peeps:

9 martinis and dinner at Po? sounds like a great night to me.

how the fuck were you still standing after 9?

I was pretty much leaning on everything, not really "standing" per se. you can ask jdogg about that night...

Thing is, they were $4.00/each. I was paying $10 ($6 tip) for the first three. Then one on the house. The one on the house was less than perfect (pimento in one of the olives) so another on the house. He mixed two martinis worth in that one. I paid for one more, again with 2for1 mixing. And he made one for someone down the bar, overmixing again, and topped me off with an extra 2/3. And one glass of water to cap it off, and make the stagger around the corner to po. I slept laaaa-aaaate the next day. never yakked, didn't shut down until i hit my bed. and was so damn drunk, i never even got the spins, or a hangover. My birthday is 12.January, so if you want to get me something, get me a martini. I'll appreciate it, and you'll enjoy the entertainment! cwm3.gifcwm3.gifcwm3.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 12-19-2000).]