Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the hot spot new years

The fuuny thing about NYE is that usually who the fuck is out at 12:00?? What I plan on doing is starting 'my party' at at home with a few friends and watching the whole ball drop deal on TV, then heading out to clubland around 130-200ish. the only question now is.....what club???

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

cwm4.gif

WORLD is definitely the place to be. The music will be slamming, and so will the people. You'll even get to step outside in lovely TIMES SQUARE to see the ball drop

That's where I will be with my sit 'n spin and after a few spins, I am going to make a few stop in tokyo specifically! Otherwise...I will be at all of the world for the most part! see you there sin!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

The World in Times Square should be amazing. The tickets are $75. Music provided by Denny Tsettos and Ted the Dillenger. call 973-478-4851 for tickets.

i'd rather stick ice picks in my eyes and jam red hot pokers in my ears

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

across from the world, will be the grand opening of "FLUID" nyc's new mega-club.

the event will be hosted by DR. DRE (formerly of MTV) & tickets are limited $75 each. call 718 854-8638 for more info.

-------------------------------------------

"pacifists share morally bankrupt beliefs"

I think that the Groovejet party will be one of the better events this year. It will be held in an old, neo-gothic synagoge that will be totally transformed for the night with some great DJ's. Clubplanet is selling tickets for it.

Also you might want to check out Barcode, the World, The Loft and Limelight (Slinkey UK will be there)

Have a great night!

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

ill be at the world. we go the $155 tickets which gets u an open bar until 3 and lets u into all the vip rooms. should be interesting. i know that fragma is supposed to be performing which is cool.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.