Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***ROLL CALL - satoshi tomiie at the mayan, thurs. 3/2***

weyes

nothing wrong with going by yourself.. makes the adventure even more of an adventure..

wow.. i was a dancing machine last night..

Weyes thanks for staying hun!!! OH and I think i have $15 of yours!

I enjoyed Kazell a lot .. he always has so much fun up there... and I liked how satoshi opened with a darker set... it killed the dance floor but I liked what he was doing... woo hoo.. two thumbs up baby

[quote name=

the mayan rules - COUNTING THE DAYS TIL DIGGERS.

i didn't see any of you guys' date=' so hopefully next time!

Oh hell mufkn yeah, I will def be at my Diggers show, I just got Delta Heavy last week, I am soo rev'd up for june :)

I am glad everyone had a off the hook time, I was totally thinking of ya'll last night. And I am glad that Ms. Weyes found someone to party with. Life is just not complete without your vitamin "M" , good for the soul!

I wonder, will I see any of my peeps at Ferrys' show tommarrow?

I will post my gear Sat. although I know how we all feel about the club in question, come on guys, Its Ferry! :)

nuts! i was looking all over the place for someone in polka dots AND stripes (what poccnr said he was gonna wear), and no dice! [if i had seen your posts before i left, i would've sent you my #, though it wouldn't've mattered, 'cause i didn't bring my phone w/ me.]

i'll tell you: guys wearing stripes were all over the joint but no damned dots :mad: . but i wonder what a shirt with stripes and dots would look like...

and i was looking for someone juddy's height but everytime someone turned around, he was asian :( .

shorty and i did mostly stay in one place: right off the stairs on the right hand side when you face the stage. pretty much, if you were to leave the dancefloor on that side, you'd see us, and if you were looking down from the bar area you'd see that i was wearing a black wife-beater. shorty ended up not wearing her kitty ears, though, if that was what you had been looking for!

...I enjoyed Kazell a lot .. he always has so much fun up there... and I liked how satoshi opened with a darker set... it killed the dance floor but I liked what he was doing...

but i agree with shorty here. the first couple of minutes of his set sounded like technical difficulties to me, and then the rest of what i heard left me annoyed. kazell had gotten everybody dancing their asses off (i was consciously trying hard to save some energy for satoshi) but when satoshi came in, instead of picking up where kazell left off, he started all over again. and he'd get on an interesting jag, then stop. i got so frustrated that i left at about one. i guess i didn't give him much of a chance, but i had been having so much fun with kazell that having my parade rained on was not something that i was interested in pursuing further. like my mom always said, "leave before the party gets bad." too bad you guys say he got better after one; when i left, though, a lot of other people were clearing the dancefloor, too.

but i agree with shorty here. the first couple of minutes of his set sounded like technical difficulties to me, and then the rest of what i heard left me annoyed. kazell had gotten everybody dancing their asses off (i was consciously trying hard to save some energy for satoshi) but when satoshi came in, instead of picking up where kazell left off, he started all over again. and he'd get on an interesting jag, then stop. i got so frustrated that i left at about one. i guess i didn't give him much of a chance, but i had been having so much fun with kazell that having my parade rained on was not something that i was interested in pursuing further. like my mom always said, "leave before the party gets bad." too bad you guys say he got better after one; when i left, though, a lot of other people were clearing the dancefloor, too.

Yeah Kazell was great, the whole crowd was warmed up and ready to go. I just got the impression that Satoshi really didn't care. Don't feel too bad about taking off early, he did get better but not by much.

I just got the feeling that he was holding back the whole time, he had some great songs here and there but I honnestly had more fun dancing to kazell.

• 2 weeks later...