Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's goin to Pacha for Timooo

I saw him spin in LA somewhere and thought he was absolutely terrible. The music would just build and build and then .....NOTHING .......and then it would build again and again until ........NOTHING. This went on over and over again all night long. It was just like coming home with blue balls as a teenager.

But if your the kind of person that chills and just moves from side to side you'll probably like it.

I saw him spin in LA somewhere and thought he was absolutely terrible. The music would just build and build and then .....NOTHING .......and then it would build again and again until ........NOTHING. This went on over and over again all night long. It was just like coming home with blue balls as a teenager.

But if your the kind of person that chills and just moves from side to side you'll probably like it.

lol so your saying timo gave you blue balls......interesting

i really think you caught him on an off nite his set @ centro fly was one of the best i have ever heard

I saw Timo spin @ Cielo last year ... great house sound, but i wonder if he would do up something different for a bigger room. I have heard some of his recent productions and I think that im down to check this out. I mean, if your not "industry" enough to get tickets to Sasha .. i will see you at Pacha.

Being LA in general is like that .. party builds up and then at 2am everything gets cut off ... shitttttttttttttt talk about blue balls ~

I saw Timo spin @ Cielo last year ... great house sound, but i wonder if he would do up something different for a bigger room. I have heard some of his recent productions and I think that im down to check this out. I mean, if your not "industry" enough to get tickets to Sasha .. i will see you at Pacha.

werd sucks that im not industry enough

timo maas is the shit.

hes not my favourite dj but hes definetely in my top 20.

i would consider his music as the commercial music of the underground. he plays the best tracks of the moment...bombs after bombs....that is why some people including myself would consider that commercial...but its not that KTU commercial shit....its strictly the underground bombs... shit u would listen to when u go to see howells, sasha, tenaglia, deep dish...etc etc..

his productions are also very good . great producer as well as remixer....

definitely worth checking out.... i wasnt dissappointed...

Oh yeah i forgot, I heard him in Miami too and just left saying " I dont get it. What makes people like this guy ???" NO energy. Nothing.

i thought he brought a lot of energy last time i heard him spin....guess everyone has their own preference though....what dj's you into

yeah la sucks i lived there for a few years when i was in college, worst club scene out of any major u.s city ive been to

I wasnt to impressed at all with the scene out there, and the same can be said for the scene in Miami ... maybe everyone on here should give this man one more chance ... cause it seems like he plays according to the crowd ... and its seems like he was playing music that catered to the people of the city .. HouseJunkie ... any other DJ's you heard out there that dropped crappy sets in LA compared to NYC?

I wasnt to impressed at all with the scene out there, and the same can be said for the scene in Miami ... maybe everyone on here should give this man one more chance ... cause it seems like he plays according to the crowd ... and its seems like he was playing music that catered to the people of the city .. HouseJunkie ... any other DJ's you heard out there that dropped crappy sets in LA compared to NYC?

Not so much as the dj's playin shitty in LA it's just that most of em dont have enough time to build their set since most big clubs out there close at 2am except for like one afterhours in hollywood. I heard morillo there, he was pretty good just wasnt enough of him and avalon in la blows.....Personally i think Ny has the best scene out of any city in Miami and most dj's play their best when they are here.....