Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's goin to Pacha for Timooo

Being LA in general is like that .. party builds up and then at 2am everything gets cut off ... shitttttttttttttt talk about blue balls ~

Are you on crack? You obviously haven't partied in Los Angeles. Yeah maybe for your hip hop lovers...

All the electronic places NEVER close at 2 am.

Spundae @ Circus closes at 4 am and serves food at the club which is great!

Avalon on Saturday nights features after hour power which goes past 9 am

Club Naked @ Grand goes until 7 am on fridays

Stick to your hip hop buddy, electronic music is doing just fine in LA.

Rubber also goes late...

Are you on crack? You obviously haven't partied in Los Angeles. Yeah maybe for your hip hop lovers...

Rubber also goes late...

HIPHOP!?! pppppffffffffffttttttttttttttttt Sorry sweetheart, my heart is in electronic music, and i have partied in LA and i have seen the lights go on at 2am .... so .. yeah certain days you have your "late" nights .... but i guess im just used to never having to plan to go somewhere that goes late ... that is just everywhere over here ...

so i will stick with NYC and not have to think about what time the party ends ... and you can stick to making phone calls to the clubs and asking if tonight is a "special" extra long night ...

Rubber also goes late...

LA SUCKS!

Rubber also goes late...

what are you talking about nobody on this board even goes to hip hop parties....at least i dont think they do

Saw him at Ultra NY last year, he blew donkey balls. Granted he basically opened the event and no one was into it b/c they had just opened the gates, but still.

Absolutely no energy and he does build up a track to go absolutely no where. Don't bother going somewhere that is giving free admission before midnight to everyone who wants it. That tells you the shit crowd that will be at Pacha.

Go to Crobar for Ferry. Who knows when he will be back in the area. He and Serge ripped it last month and this is the "closing party." Not to be missed.

Saw him at Ultra NY last year, he blew donkey balls. Granted he basically opened the event and no one was into it b/c they had just opened the gates, but still.

Absolutely no energy and he does build up a track to go absolutely no where. Don't bother going somewhere that is giving free admission before midnight to everyone who wants it. That tells you the shit crowd that will be at Pacha.

Go to Crobar for Ferry. Who knows when he will be back in the area. He and Serge ripped it last month and this is the "closing party." Not to be missed.

crobar for ferry sucked when i went, bunch of mangled asians

since i'm here right know. let me know where i can go to good houseparties here. i was at several places... but it's sometimes some kind of "to hard" - we would say in germany - i'm listening to electronic music. prefer house but i love funky house - ever heard about that kind of house? that doesn't leave you with that kind of balls you guys were talking about?

in general i'm a little bit disappointed about the club scene in nyc in comparsion to my homecity koeln (cologne) in germany... so please let me change my mind. i'm on myspace. saerch for the membername "vioz" and you can find me and we can chat!!! i'm very interested in people that love that kind of music! it's kinda rare here...

Last month I didn't notice too many "asians." I was on the left side of the stage, pretty close for the majority of the night.

There were a good amount of young party kids, but to hear Corsten and Serge is totally worth dealing with them.

Better than the meatheadz JP's crowd brings