Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERICK MORILLO :: ST. PATRICK'S DAY @ PACHA :: 12 HOUR SET :: Friday 3/17

EMSP_FRONT_1%20(Small).jpg

Friday March 17

Pacha & Robpromotions

in association with Subliminal Records present...

SUBLIMINAL SESSIONS // ST. PATRICK'S DAY

featuring

ERICK MORILLO

[12-HOUR SET]

hosted by Anthony Lamont

Get on the Clubplanet guestlist for this event.

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/default.asp?gl=3995

Table Reservations 212.209.7500

Pacha New York

618 W. 46th Street NYC

I've heard mixed things about Pacha, haven't been there yet...

What are Erik Morillo's sets like? I would like some feedback before throwing down thirty dollas on a ticket...

I love places like Spirit & Crobar when a big house or trance name is there... At any other times, I don't really go -- I only like places when the DJ is the reason everyone's there, and the scene is about the music more than anything else...

Anyone got any advice on Pacha? Help? :)

Do you like Morillo? Then go.

My first Morillo party was the last one at beginning of February, and it was a fucking P A R T Y man. I felt like I was in Eric's house and he was there DJing for ME and everyone else around us. His crowd interaction is awesome. His "phases" last time were fucking amazing. and the last 2 hours, it was straight bombs.

My advice: Go.

I've heard mixed things about Pacha, haven't been there yet...

What are Erik Morillo's sets like? I would like some feedback before throwing down thirty dollas on a ticket...

I love places like Spirit & Crobar when a big house or trance name is there... At any other times, I don't really go -- I only like places when the DJ is the reason everyone's there, and the scene is about the music more than anything else...

Anyone got any advice on Pacha? Help? :)

sound system is sick as far as music goes personally i think erick gets better late so if you go hit it up after 3 or 4

Ok, Eric is a sick DJ, knows how to work the crowds, the system is off the hook, the style may throw you off a little with sudden stops in the music then a hook back into it, I saw eric at Spirit for his birthday i think back in 05 and it was a fucking blast!!!! when he played roman flugel's top notch tottally blew my mind!

Just love the phases and how his style is.. i suggest go see him around 4 am.. the place will still be packed but at least the REAL clubbers will be chillen, lets not forget the top notch dancers there are always up for showing a good time in diffrent styles of dances!..

Glow..