Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen colin farrell talk about his uncircumsized penis in interviews too many times. get over it!!! stop trying to shock americans!!! besides, he should realize that most american women do NOT find that attractive, as it's not common here.

if u are a man getting waxed and the girl says anything like SHAPE ..run .....lol........clean up is the word used for men...sculpt shape arch ....RUN RUN RUN ..

lol...well i didnt know that back in 2000...i only did it for about 2-3 years...she always did a good job but i had to do it every damn week...

josbourne.jpg"[Growing up] I was this fat kid with big specs in Hollywood, where everyone is beautiful, and I'd dealt with that by making myself look like a teenage freak. I do know that inside me I wanted to be someone else. You could say I've swapped one addiction for another. But I am so much more in control. I'd rather be facing one of the most dangerous physical feats in the world than getting out of my head. I really was killing myself back then and it was all pointless."

elle.5.jpgLindsay on men and relationships: "I don't want to put myself in a monogamous relationship right now. I'm not dating just one person....if the sex is bad, the relationship's not going anywhere."

Lindsay on Paris Hilton and the Firecrotch Fallout: "Obviously, she's very comfortable making videos."

Lindsay on her party lifestyle: "I can handle later hours! And I have a rule: I have to be home before the sun comes up or I start panicking. Unless it's, like, your birthday or whatever."

ihatediddy.jpgMove over, Mariah -- there is a new diva in town!

Sean 'Diddy' Combs was all set to leave Saint Tropez (where he was doing a photoshoot for his fragrance Unforgivable) when the private jet firm he was using to get to Rome told him he had too much luggage for the plane.

So the 36-year old hiphop heavyweight reportedly shelled over an extra $20 000 on a private jet just for his Louis Vuitton bags on Saturday night.

Hey, he's gotta store his ego somewhere

dav.10.jpgLooks like David Beckham has been tatt it again.

The soccer stud showed off an ink-teresting new design on his arm yesterday as he trained with his Real Madrid teammates.

Becks has had another angel and clouds added to the angel already etched at top of his right arm.

This adds to his other tatts, which include sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz's names on his back and a tribute in Hindi script to wife Victoria above his left wrist.

christina_aquileratiny.jpgwonder what part of flashing your knickers to the whole world fits into Christina Aguilera's retro gimmick? I guess it goes to prove that you can take the girl out of the dirrty but you can't take the dirrty out of the girl.

mc.13.jpgYou gotta love Mariah Carey. Nothing will stop the diva from dressing up like a cheap street walker and living it up -- not even a tour that was panned by critics.

Mimi did her best impersonation of Kelly Bundy as she attended the official after party at Nocturnal in Miami after kicking off her tour on Saturday night.

From the Medusa extensions to the uncomfortably short dress to those sunglasses she's wearing at night (who is she? Corey Hart?), everything about this emsemble screams: 'FIRE YOUR STYLIST!'

diddy.jpg. Diddy continued to make a fool out of himself as he channelled his inner James Bond (or a dressed up Shaft if you will) for his new Sean John fragrance Unforgivable.

While in Saint Tropez, the wannabe rapper decorated himself with a couple of gorgeous models -- including Leonardo DiCaprio's gal pal Bar Rafaeli – for an all-day shoot promoting his cologne

va2.0.jpgva.6.jpgDuring another fake performance in Saint Tropez recently, Paris Hilton decided to publicly air out her vagina and the crack in her back she calls an ass.

Do Paris Hilton's thick meatpads surprise anyone anymore? I mean, this is seriously becoming a case of The Girl Who Exposed Vagina. After a while, no one sees it anymore. It just goes in one eye and out the other.

080806_suripicture.jpgLast night MSNBC's Keith Olbermann announced on his show, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, that he would broadcast the worldwide premiere of the first video of Suri Holmes-Cruise. Of course I was immediately suspicious (SHAM!) but then I figured that MSNBC wouldn't be the kind of network to fool around with jokes ... I was wrong ... here is a screen cap of from the footage that they showed:

Click HERE to see the not-at-all-funny video footage for yourself. Actually, I wouldn't have been surprised at all if they had shown "actual footage of Suri" because it's been so long since the "baby" was "born" that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes could pretty much pass off any baby they may have procured on the sly as their own. I fully expect that we will see Suri Holmes-Cruise at some point (maybe very soon) but I don't think I'll ever believe she was borne naturally from the loins of TomKat