Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

Back to Britney .....

You have to sit back and look at the situation and laugh, at least from an industry perspective. Christina with Pussy Cat Dolls are opening in LA in March, yet they are not the headline news, rather someone who I beleive hasnt put out an album even before PCD. I love when that mecca of hilarious reporting the LA Times says "former pop princess" and "fallen". She couldnt pay LA Times enough money to spread over AP wires that "I dont want to me called pop anymore". They did it for her lol. Can we release the new Jive Album soon enough and through some rock tracks on there lol.

These people in A&R sit back every day and think about how to get a buzz for their artist. Make her this, make her that.

And here, this girl - whose library is quite sizable for just a few albums - has unintentionally out of her own mania of hating her manufactured look has rebelled and made everyone care to give an opinion about her OWN-designed new look, even people that dont like her. The point is even if you hate her, you are still commenting and putting her top headline news on Google for something that is nothing more than "she's gotten a bit peculiar".

Separate and apart from leaving Crossovers and the rehab issues, this is a hilarious example of someone who just - out of their crazy temper - got themselves headline news for weeks to come for something so trivial.

I love it lol. The girl rocks in my book lol!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....just because we talk about her doesnt mean she will see a dime of our money........yea bad publicity is still publicity...but having an affair or a celeb fued is one thing..not all publicity is good....she is a fucking joke and she has a lot at stake and needs therapy..

The more we hear about Britney Spears' behavior recently, the more we are concerned for her safety and the well-being of her two infant sons.

This past Saturday, after the previous night's breakdown crescendo saw her shave off all her hair, Britney drifted into West Hollywood's Mondrian Hotel on Sunset Blvd, not exactly the place to go if you want some "privacy."

And, Spears' behavior at the celebrity haunt concerned many onlookers.

At 1 P.M. on Saturday, Britney arrived alone, this time wearing a blue wig, and she tried unsuccessfully to book a room. She had no money nor a credit card, just a piece of paper carrying a partial credit card number.

A source had previously told us about Britney being at the Mondrian and wearing a blue wig. But we just couldn't believe it.

What is going on in that head of hers?

Yeah, put on a blue wig. NO ONE will notice you then! She's even stupider than we previously thought!

A spywitness who saw Britney at the hotel's check-in desk, says, "She was crying and apparently intoxicated. She kept saying: "Nobody wants me anymore".

Maybe she's right?

Her parents must be giving her some tough love or have disowned her. If she was our daughter, we would have fucking locked that bitch in her room until we had her forcibly admitted in rehab!

After unsuccessfully trying to get a hotel room at the Mondrian, a couple of tourists felt sorry for Britney and took her upstairs to their room.

What a story they're gonna be able to tell their friends!

The "lucky" fans then took a deranged Spears to the gift shop, where she went back and forth trying on three different bathing suits.

After picking out a bikini, Shitney then went to the pool and tried to shave her legs.

Ewwww!!!

Brit Brit's manager, Larry Rudolph, needs to be fired or quit!

After a bizarre session by the pool, Spears once again tried to book her own room at the hotel.

"She tried to get a room again and couldn't get one," says a spywitness. "She was obviously intoxicated and the hotel didn't want to be responsible for what she would have done in the room."

It gets better!

Spears then tried to get a rental car but with no identification she was again denied.

"She was hysterical saying things like, 'Nobody wants me' over and again.' The staff were stunned. she clearly needed medical help but no one knew what to do with her."

1931-ll42.jpg

The Sun UK says that Lindsay Lohan officially left rehab last Friday and - brace yourself - immediately went out clubbing. Lohan checked out of the Wonderland Center after completing a 30-day stay and spent her first night free by partying till 4am at Winston's in Hollywood. Then she spent Saturday night until the early hours at hot-spot Teddys in West LA. Lindsays publicist says:

"Lindsay has finished her stay at Wonderland and will continue the program as an outpatient.”

This is now borderline insulting. Lindsay clearly didn't go to rehab and she obviously hasn't changed a bit, so why even pretend otherwise. You might as well tell me she's an Olympic champion or invented the panda bear. She was supposed to stay for 30 days but she left damn near every single day, and now we're supposed to believe she's sober. Whatever. I've spent more time than that at Disneyland. According to Lindsays logic, that makes me Tigger.

*bounce, bounce, bounce - weeee!*

Britney checks into rehab, again.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/20/britneyspears.rehab.ap/

NEW YORK, New York (AP) -- Britney Spears entered rehab Tuesday after a bizarre weekend that included shaving her head and getting a new tattoo.

Spears, 25, voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility, CNN has confirmed.

"We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph, said in a statement.

Since she announced her separation from Kevin Federline in November, Spears, the mother of two young sons, has been seen partying with Paris Hilton, and her appearance has been increasingly sloppy.

On Friday night, Spears grabbed an electrical shaver at a San Fernando Valley salon and shaved her head completely bald.

Video on KABC-TV showed a newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sat for a new tattoo -- a pair of red-and-pink lips on her wrist. (Watch tattoo artist say Spears looks beautiful bald Video)

Entertainment TV shows and Web sites reported Friday that she had gone in and out of rehab that week. Some reports identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean, but the AP wasn't able to confirm those reports.

Back to Britney .....

You have to sit back and look at the situation and laugh, at least from an industry perspective. Christina with Pussy Cat Dolls are opening in LA in March, yet they are not the headline news, rather someone who I beleive hasnt put out an album even before PCD. I love when that mecca of hilarious reporting the LA Times says "former pop princess" and "fallen". She couldnt pay LA Times enough money to spread over AP wires that "I dont want to me called pop anymore". They did it for her lol. Can we release the new Jive Album soon enough and through some rock tracks on there lol.

These people in A&R sit back every day and think about how to get a buzz for their artist. Make her this, make her that.

And here, this girl - whose library is quite sizable for just a few albums - has unintentionally out of her own mania of hating her manufactured look has rebelled and made everyone care to give an opinion about her OWN-designed new look, even people that dont like her. The point is even if you hate her, you are still commenting and putting her top headline news on Google for something that is nothing more than "she's gotten a bit peculiar".

Separate and apart from leaving Crossovers and the rehab issues, this is a hilarious example of someone who just - out of their crazy temper - got themselves headline news for weeks to come for something so trivial.

I love it lol. The girl rocks in my book lol!

Salon owner says it was a publicity stunt.

http://ww.tmz.com/2007/02/20/salon-owner-says-brits-stunt-was-for-publicity/

Heather mills should easily have a leg up on the competition

NEW YORK - Here's a bet there won't be any Beatles songs on the next "Dancing With the Stars." ABC announced Wednesday that Paul McCartney's estranged wife, Heather Mills, will be among the competitors.

Mills will be the first contestant with an artificial limb to compete on the series, which returns for its fourth season March 19. She lost the leg in a motorcycle accident in 1993.

Olympian Apolo Anton Ohno, boxer Laila Ali, former basketball star Clyde Drexler and actor Vincent Pastore, who played gangster Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero on "The Sopranos," are also in the cast.

Jerry Springer, one of last season's competitors, teased ABC's "Good Morning America" audience before tossing out Mills' name.

"She may be a sentimental favorite," said Springer, even though Mills has Yoko Ono-like favorability ratings among many Beatles fans. Her selection delivers a message that whatever challenges people face in life, they can dance, he said.

Mills is an activist for animal rights and elimination of the use of land mines.

"Dancing With the Stars" has proved to be a substantial hit for ABC, although this is the first time it will air when a season of Fox's "American Idol" is under way. ABC will air its dancing competition on Monday and Tuesday nights to avoid going head-to-head with "American Idol."

Actor and former country star Billy Ray Cyrus, former 'N Sync member Joey Fatone, Miss USA 2004 Shandi Finnessey, former "Entertainment Tonight" host Leeza Gibbons, model Paulina Porizkova and former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering round out the cast.

Spears exits rehab; K-Fed going to court By JOHN ROGERS, Associated Press Writer

12 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - As Britney Spears was checking out of rehab for the second time in a week on Wednesday, her estranged husband was making plans to go to court amid a custody dispute over their two children.

Kevin Federline and his lawyer were scheduled to appear at a downtown courthouse Thursday for an emergency hearing, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press. It was not known what issue Federline planned to raise.

Federline and Spears have two sons, 5-month-old Jayden James and 17-month-old Sean Preston.

"Our best information is he will be here; she won't," said Parachini. "But anything is possible."

Federline filed papers seeking spousal support and sole custody of the children after Spears sought to end their two-year marriage last November. A temporary court order issued Feb. 1 granted the couple joint custody until the end of this month.

Parachini said Federline's lawyer would try to persuade a Superior Court commissioner that the matter is urgent enough to be handled on an expedited basis.

Bridget's Panties in a Brady Bunch over Gisele

0221_gisele_brady_bridget.jpg

Posted Feb 21st 2007 1:45PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Gossip/Rumors, Baby Watch, Celebrity Feuds, Hot Mamas

It's gotta be a drag when your NFL quarterback BF dumps you after three years and takes up with a Victoria's Secret supermodel ... and then you find you're three months preggers. Now Tom Brady says that knocked-up ex Bridget Moynahan is trying to make him "look like a jerk." That shouldn't be tough!

While Tom and Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen (who used to date Leonardo DiCaprio) were vacationing in Paris, Bridget dropped the bomb that she was in the family way ... an out-of-wedlock event which couldn't have pleased Tom's staunchly Catholic family. Apparently, Bridget was trying to embarass Gisele and make her look bad. That'd be tough!

Reports say that Gisele has never been happier, despite Tom's lil' pigskin slip, and that the two will probably marry. GB and her QB are headed to Milan so G can appear in the D&G show there.