Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

I cant watch that clip of he almost dropping the baby. the poor things neck snaps back and prob has brain damage now.

Guest gabo

paul mcartney is a fucking moron!! he didnt want her to sign a prenupt... and thats after she offered. now she is going to get 4,00,000 bucks. dumb ass!

.....what r u talkin!?!???!?!?!!!!!!!........this bitch almost killed her kid like 5 times in the last 4 weeks lol.....and im heartless for discussing it....pffft!.....yet gay couples cant have kids....but anyone who will take a fat cock is allowed to be responsible for another life...bullocks...

Guest onisakura
.....what r u talkin!?!???!?!?!!!!!!!........this bitch almost killed her kid like 5 times in the last 4 weeks lol.....and im heartless for discussing it....pffft!.....yet gay couples cant have kids....but anyone who will take a fat cock is allowed to be responsible for another life...bullocks...

Amen.

i am a little emotional with girls crying at the moment

i´ve been seeing a girl on the side for 4 weeks now, she knows about the gf of 3yrs but the gf doesnt know about her. she might be the one for me (funny how i am so tempted to add "for now" to that statement). a couple of hours ago i broke up with the gf because of her, and i hate hate hate breaking a girl´s heart, lots of crying... oh man... i need some love... i feel like shit right now... looking at britney crying in that pic, i just want to hold and comfort her...

Guest onisakura

i´ve been seeing a girl on the side for 4 weeks now, she knows about the gf of 3yrs but the gf doesnt know about her. she might be the one for me (funny how i am so tempted to add "for now" to that statement). a couple of hours ago i broke up with the gf because of her, and i hate hate hate breaking a girl´s heart, lots of crying... oh man... i need some love... i feel like shit right now... looking at britney crying in that pic, i just want to hold and comfort her...

Wow so you knew in 4 weeks that the side girl was "it"? Yet you were with your gf for 3 years? I dont get men.....

Wow so you knew in 4 weeks that the side girl was "it"? Yet you were with your gf for 3 years? I dont get men.....

i didn´t say she was "it", she has a lot of potential though and we enjoy our company a lot. i´m not for putting labels on things, it only puts a beautiful thing in a box

the relationship i was in was staling out. she´s still heads over heals but im just not into it any more like i was in the beginning... would you say it would be better to wait some more time before ending a thing that is gonna end anyway? it´s not like i haven´t been thinking about this for some months now

the relationship with my gf went long distance about a year ago after we moved to different universities, seeing each other only on 2-3 weekends a month just isn´t it for me. the new girl showed me after a long time what it could be like again (it´s not like i didn´t have any options other than her, but we "clicked" instantly)

you dont know what you are talking about, seriously

Guest onisakura

Im not insulting you, or faulting your actions. Its understandable. And its not a matter of not knowing what im talking about, just simply that people deal with relationships in different ways is all. I was in a relationship for 5 years that had gone stale 2 years before but i didn't do anything about it cause i just didn't see it. Good luck....

...you are not a man...plain and simple...you shouldnt hate breaking a girl's heart, you should hate yourself....

Well put. 10h1r1c.gif