Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/07/31/jamie_lynn_spears_has_herpes.html

jamie-lynn-spears-herpes.jpg

You know what the difference between a cold sore and herpes is? Here's a hint: absolutely nothing. You know what I had when I was 15-years-old? A driver's permit and my dad's Ferrari. Not herpes. I was too busy making fun of poor and ugly people to be blowing them and giving myself a permanent virus that grows blisters on my mouth. But considering the only role model she had was Britney Spears, it's a miracle she only has herpes and didn't marry the homeless guy who lives in the sewer.

aemmaryanREX020806_600x520.jpgThat hideous-looking troll on the right is claiming to have had an affair with the deliciousness that is David Beckham.

We don't buy it!

We're not saying Becks wouldn't cheat. He totally would and reportedly has. We just don't think he'd cheat with that.

Do you????

sexyandy2.jpgmariashara.jpgAs PerezHilton.com first reported back in January, tennis hunk Andy Roddick has been dating fellow player Maria Sharapova, though the two have been trying to keep it quiet.

Now, the new issue of Us Weekly reports that the athletic pair is going more public with their affair.

On July 28 at the Zinc Lounge at Manhattan Beach, California's Shade hotel, the pair were "beside each other all night," a source tells the mag.

A Roddick pal tells Us they have kept the relationship quiet because "she was too young."

Welcome to the fray. We may have to name you two soon!

sexyandy2.jpgmariashara.jpgAs PerezHilton.com first reported back in January, tennis hunk Andy Roddick has been dating fellow player Maria Sharapova, though the two have been trying to keep it quiet.

Now, the new issue of Us Weekly reports that the athletic pair is going more public with their affair.

On July 28 at the Zinc Lounge at Manhattan Beach, California's Shade hotel, the pair were "beside each other all night," a source tells the mag.

A Roddick pal tells Us they have kept the relationship quiet because "she was too young."

Welcome to the fray. We may have to name you two soon!

sharapova is so hotttttttttttttttt....andy is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aemmaryanREX020806_600x520.jpgThat hideous-looking troll on the right is claiming to have had an affair with the deliciousness that is David Beckham.

We don't buy it!

We're not saying Becks wouldn't cheat. He totally would and reportedly has. We just don't think he'd cheat with that.

Do you????

anyone can get him now! ^_^

so I read this interview on Adriana Lima:

she's catholic virgin!

she coulda had Lenny AND Jeter....turned them both down

Penelope Cruz is the latest human being to come out and confirm they've met Suri Cruise.

"I met Suri. She is really beautiful. She is really special," the 32-year-old actress told reporters Thursday at the London premiere of her new film, Volver. "One of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. And I am extremely happy for them. They are really happy and doing great."

I'm pretty sure Tom Cruise is just inviting people over to his house and then forcing them to pretend they saw his child. "You'll do it because I know where you live. You tell everybody she's the most beautiful baby you've ever seen or else I'll destroy you. I'm Tom Cruise, bitch!" And then he dresses up Katie Holmes as a lumberjack and has sex with "her."

Penelope Cruz is the latest human being to come out and confirm they've met Suri Cruise.

"I met Suri. She is really beautiful. She is really special," the 32-year-old actress told reporters Thursday at the London premiere of her new film, Volver. "One of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. And I am extremely happy for them. They are really happy and doing great."

I'm pretty sure Tom Cruise is just inviting people over to his house and then forcing them to pretend they saw his child. "You'll do it because I know where you live. You tell everybody she's the most beautiful baby you've ever seen or else I'll destroy you. I'm Tom Cruise, bitch!" And then he dresses up Katie Holmes as a lumberjack and has sex with "her."

lmfaoo lumberjack :laugh: :laugh: x 10000000

..omg speaking of her..i was reading my usual smut crap gossip mags while lounging by the pool yesterday.........and i always assumed she was really thin....NOT SO!.....not that she is fat but damn she is meaty ..i was shocked........am i alone in thinking she was bone thin!?!?!

normal_x1.jpg

normal_019.jpg

..omg speaking of her..i was reading my usual smut crap gossip mags while lounging by the pool yesterday.........and i always assumed she was really thin....NOT SO!.....not that she is fat but damn she is meaty ..i was shocked........am i alone in thinking she was bone thin!?!?!
she used to be thinner.