Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. we'll see how cutting edge her new album is.. i don't think her bubblegum pop will be a hit... her audience is grown up now.. she better pray she reinvents herself like madonna does or she's doomed. :laugh:

I HIGHLY doubt she will ... she already reinvented herself into TRASH! She really needs to just go away

angelina's mother Marcheline Bertrand died at the age of 56 on sat...she has been battling cancer for some years now...

marcheline-bertrand-0019.jpg

...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....i hope she washed her hands..

paristrashtoilet.jpg

..i find this bitch utterly repulsive....i dont get how anyone can get a hard on with her in the room..she looks like an anorexic donatella ..

jenna1.jpg

Paris Hilton ran out of gas and the paparazzi went to the gas station for her, lol.

...that was fucking great!...who runs out of gas...that always baffles me!!......and the last 3 seconds when she throws the money in the back lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........i wasnt gonna watch it cause u've seen those pap helping with car trouble vids once...you've seen them all....but that was funny ..

filthy dirty

peteshoots2.jpg

peteshoots.jpg

Reminiscent of girlfriend Kate Moss' drug scandal, the troubled rocker was caught on tape shooting up cocaine!

Here are some of HIGHlights:

- Doherty injects himself with cocaine in a grubby Thai hostel -- as he tells worried lover Kate Moss he is "fine" on the phone.

- Bare-chested Doherty shot up several times after joining three girls in a backpacker's $16 a night room.

- Around him on a bed was strewn sordid drugs paraphernalia of a spoon and syringes.

- The [pictures] were taken from a video made just two days after he and Kate were given a Buddhist blessing for their romance on New Year's Day during their holiday on the isle of Phuket.

- Bored Doherty legged it from the exclusive resort where the couple were staying to find drugs.

- He was recognised by Australian fan Jess Lea, 21, as he jumped off a motorbike taxi and dashed into a chemist's to buy needles and syringes.

- Starstruck Jess, a backpacking student, invited him to her room to party with her and two female friends.

- She asked Doherty if rumours he had married Kate were true.

- He replied: "No, I love her but I wouldn't marry her if she was the last woman on Earth. She's too paranoid."

- Doherty asked Jess if he could use her mobile to contact Kate. And after that Kate kept calling him on the backpacker's number. Jess said: "Pete kept telling us Kate was paranoid and wanted to know where he was and who the girls he was with were. He kept telling her there were no girls."

- "When we got him downstairs, he asked the man on reception where he could score some heroin. Then he went up to every taxi driver asking if they could score him some drugs.

cover_blog_3.jpg

Yea, I didn't recognize either of them. I had to read the story to see who it was. Mandy More looks like crap and DJ AM put on some pounds. Pretty soon, he's gonna look like this again:

2q39ddv.jpg

..read what story...i saw a video of jenna jameson and her gorilla walking around ..

...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....i hope she washed her hands..

paristrashtoilet.jpg

..i find this bitch utterly repulsive....i dont get how anyone can get a hard on with her in the room..she looks like an anorexic donatella ..

jenna1.jpg

ewww shes in the bathroom w/o shoes on... :vomit2:

and thats a reallly bad pic of jenna!