Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..i can see your bra....

misk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....yea but boobs can be on display without an ENTIRE bra showing ....buy a low cut shirt...or a really small one as big as a bra.........it looks RIDICULOUS!......just because joyce and leslie threw some fucking sequins on that shit...doesn't mean u can let it all hang out...

No I agree with Misk on this one. The way the dresses are cut is bizarre. They are cut SO THAT the bra is seen. I dont understand that at all.

Yes, if it was a low cut dress, or a V cut, and the bra is showing (or even no bra mmmmmm), thats cool. But I personally have never seen chicks dress in outfits like this where the fabric of the dress actually ends below the bra line.

If you gotta great rack, us guys will notice you it with our eyes .... or our tongues. You dont need to be buying a dress that is designed so ur bra sticks out.

Guest onisakura
No I agree with Misk on this one. The way the dresses are cut is bizarre. They are cut SO THAT the bra is seen. I dont understand that at all.

Yes, if it was a low cut dress, or a V cut, and the bra is showing (or even no bra mmmmmm), thats cool. But I personally have never seen chicks dress in outfits like this where the fabric of the dress actually ends below the bra line.

If you gotta great rack, us guys will notice you it with our eyes .... or our tongues. You dont need to be buying a dress that is designed so ur bra sticks out.

No, they aren't cut under the boob. The shirts are either pulled down OR they are shirts that are designed to wear either a bandeau or a tank underneath. NOT a bra.

Oh yeah and those girls need to lay off the tanning. When your skin is darker than your hair....that doesn't really look good. The two in the last pic are a trainwreck. WOW.

Deelite, what is "plitty"?

No, they aren't cut under the boob. The shirts are either pulled down OR they are shirts that are designed to wear either a bandeau or a tank underneath. NOT a bra.

Oh yeah and those girls need to lay off the tanning. When your skin is darker than your hair....that doesn't really look good. The two in the last pic are a trainwreck. WOW.

Deelite, what is "plitty"?

Plitty is the way I say Pretty.

I think it just sound prettier when you say Plittty instead of PRETTY

it flows :heart:

while we're on the subject.... the guy need to loose that lame t shirt also. Guys that wear those shirts like "my weiner is lucky" and stuff like that .... honestly, if you cant get a girl's attention the normal way, u need to stay home.

ps ---- the worse is those L E D buckles people wear - omgggg anyone ever seen those? welcome to 3rd grade.

not as much as they used to..

l

Thank god.

That and the 90s HUNTAAAAA girls with the hair that went straight up in the front, and their jersey bfs that wore the real bad acid wash jeans with the open high tops with untied laces .. awful.

who the fuck decided this was fashionable?!...seriously...i get the urge to punch girls in the face when i see this!......does anyone think this looks good?!....

its hot; on some girls. (in a club or something, but if someone showed up wearing that to the office; id fire them.) i like it in the summer time when girls wear hanes tshirt with black bra underneath...