Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas 3-12 to 3-15

whitehype

I'll be there with a lot of people from Sunday night through Wednesday night.

Here's our plans so far, please tell me what you think. We are college students on spring break and want to get crazy (but we have class). Baasically we want to go to places where there are the most hot girls and have tons of fun.

Sun- Body English

Mon- Ghost bar (maybe JET?)

Tues- PURE (we have VIP passes but can change nights)

Wed- Club Vivid (we have VIP passes but can change nights)

*we have VIP to ICE but not sure when/if to go

we also want to check out either Drais or Seven b/c we heard they were the 2 best afterhours places. We plan on going to Deja Vu (stip club) some time as well (never been to a strip club).

Let us know what you think and any tips (getting into ghostbar or body enligsh etc). I've never been to Vegas so I really want to make sure we go to the best places on the best nights.

Thanks a lot!!

Good line up except stick to Jet on Monday. Also consider Tangerine on Wednesday (it's more packed), even though the music and space to breath are way better at Vivid on Wednesday.

Best advise, go to the spots at 10pm so your passes will work and you won't have to deal with too much crowd chaos at the door. Also wear nice shoes and a button up collared shirt to avoid any dress code problems. If you pick up any ladies before you go to the club, ask them to join you. Your chances of getting in without hassle are drastically improved if you show up with females.

I'll be there with a lot of people from Sunday night through Wednesday night.

Here's our plans so far, please tell me what you think. We are college students on spring break and want to get crazy (but we have class). Baasically we want to go to places where there are the most hot girls and have tons of fun.

Sun- Body English

Mon- Ghost bar (maybe JET?)

Tues- PURE (we have VIP passes but can change nights)

Wed- Club Vivid (we have VIP passes but can change nights)

*we have VIP to ICE but not sure when/if to go

we also want to check out either Drais or Seven b/c we heard they were the 2 best afterhours places. We plan on going to Deja Vu (stip club) some time as well (never been to a strip club).

Let us know what you think and any tips (getting into ghostbar or body enligsh etc). I've never been to Vegas so I really want to make sure we go to the best places on the best nights.

Thanks a lot!!

Good lineup. Also consider Tryst with BE on Sunday.

as M/W said, replace Ghost w/ Jet on Mon; Vivid with Tangerine on Wed.. and fyi - Seven is no longer an option. For S/Clubs, most of this board seems to prefer Rhino.

Definitely skip Ghostbar on Monday and do Jet or Foundation Room instead. Do the former if you want more of the mega-club scene, latter if you want a more laid-back, hang-out approach.

Given you're doing BE Sunday and Pure Tuesday, Foundation may be the better option as it's a truly unique venue.

And to echo Masterweb, with those passes you got, DEFINITELY get to each place as early as you can.

Thanks guys!

I will definitely hit up JET on Monday now and possibly foundation room... it's just that I've never been to Vegas and I really wanted to see what Ghostbar was all about.

the passes were bought on ebay and I figured that I woul dhave to get there early since it seems like ppl who work at clubs are given stacks of these to promote the club and I could probably get them for free there lol... just wanted to make sure and not deal with any BS when I get there.

I'll be showing up around 1015-1030, that ok or do u think i should get there even earlier?

I am pretty good with the ladies and so are my friends so I will try to get some ladies to help me get in LOL (not to brag or anything)

when are the afterhours places hot? are they even open on sun-wed? if so which and when?

thx!

My personal advice and opinions... speaking as non-local who makes 9+ trips a year... I guess I could have just referred you to a different thread, but oh well, I type pretty damn fast... LOL

In general I will say that if you're crusing with a group of guys, you're going to have a much better experience if you dip into the pockets a bit more and work with a host.

Ghostbar: I've still enjoyed it on occasion, but it's usually when I'm already at the Palms -- either following dinner at N9NE and/or if my group is playing (blackjack & poker) into the evening hours. Nice being out on the deck, but the view doesn't compare to what you get from Foundation, Mix or Pure.

Passes from eBay, ClubPlanet/NN guestlists (etc): If you tell us what kinds of deals/passes you got from what clubs, there are many on this board who can give you a great idea of their relative strength and what time you should arrive. Passes that offer you a line skip only allow you to skip the "general" line, which means you get in a different line instead -- those who have the same pass as you. It may be a shorter line, but it's not unheard of to see the "VIP line" be just as long as the "general line." The only definite way to skip the line at a popular club is to work with a dedicated VIP host.

Arrival time: For any of the more popular clubs I wouldn't get there any later than 10 (unless you've worked with a dedicated VIP host). For the very popular clubs on their big nights, you may want to consider 9:00-9:30. No harm in at least planning on arriving at the club early and then going elsewhere in the resort for 30 minutes if the line is non-existent (unless you're going to ICE, that is)... not to mention you can enjoy a few cocktails while you're waiting in line, meet a few people, etc.

Ladies:Having ladies with you will definitely help overall, but don't assume it'll make it any easier to skip the line entirely, because it won't. What it will do is gain you favor in line over guy-only groups and (often) allow your entire group entry at once (e.g. three guys with three or more gals).

No Ladies: If your group is bigger than 3 guys, plan on going in to the club in separate groups. Unless you've got a table reserved, NEVER tell the doorman or line host that you're a group of 4 (or more) guys. That's when they look over your head and let in groups of guy/gal combos and even pairs of guys. I can't begin to count how many lines I've flown through simply because I've gone to a club solo.

Dress to impress: It's as simple as that. The better you dress, the more respect you'll get from the door. Especially when you're trying to take advantage of passes and lists.

Ebay? wow lol.

I actually saw (very good) box seat season tickets for MLB team today on EBAY -- guess anything is possible. lol

In regards to guys, v girls with guys, v. girls by themselves, v. girls that say they are "hot" and think they will walk in effortlessly .....

... know ur venue. Reearch it. Ask the board. Venues have hugely different approaches to the ratio issue ........ dont assume that because one venue is just as popular as another one they will treat the ratios game the same.

This is more of a general tip.

Note that your group's attitude at the door can make a huge difference in your chances to get in, if you come as a group of 4 or more dudes with no chicks.

For example, if anyone in your group gets bent out of shape when the doorman gives you a hard time, prepare to cough up serious toke cash or you're not getting in. On the other hand, if you stay cool and cooperative, the door will be more willing to negotiate with you. Also remember, the doorman does not care that you will "spend a lot on alcohol" inside and you are also not as important in his eyes as you say you are when you tell him where you work or who you know, unless it's somebody with whom he is a personal friend.