Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Poll: Which DJ from the tri state area do you know is Homosexual?

Look Dude I totally understand what you passed thru, however times changed, and you can not be living because of what happened. Prejudice existed everywhere with many kind of characteristics,I'm not one of them, because I'm Gay and a DJ too, proud to be. You got offended for nothing, maybe because when you posted you hadn't sleep yet...lol.

If the topic is not interesting to you, sorry, but it's is for me, because if you really proud to be gay you joke around about that, and live you life they way you want to. If was so bad for you where you lived, you should had moved to NJ and NY, here you could always be free.

I find this topic to be created by someone very young or is older and has not grown up yet. I dont mean to offend u, but i think a topic like this should not have been created, because it mite offend others. While we are at it which dj's eva had alcohol poisoning during a set lol or which one are sick in the head or which ones have no shame or which ones like their music better than sex or which ones neva graduated from high skool. I THINK ALL THOSE TOPICS FALL IN THIS CATEGORY AND THEIR JUST DUMB

sorry, i had to read the prior post a few times to understand your wording... honestly i don't see gay bashing anymore. esp. in new york.. i'm sorry you have to carry the stress with you.

there is still gay bashin in NY believe it or not. there was one not too far from roxy that long ago. u just don't hear about it as much cuz its such a big city.

there is still gay bashin in NY believe it or not. there was one not too far from roxy that long ago. u just don't hear about it as much cuz its such a big city.

Exactly - even if there's 1/2% chance of someone getting gay bashed I don't think it's a good idea to advertise who's gay. However I will tell you the gay clubs (In order of my preference):

Distortion Disko (Thurs)

Bank (Sat)

Happy Valley (Tues)

Opaline (Fri)

I hear the MisShapes' parties are a lot of fun and Rated X is cool as far as I know but the only time I've been to Rated X the music was already off (I think I got there at 5am) but from the people who were hanging around it looked like a cool crowd.

If you would like to check out Distortion or Bank let me know - I'll put you on the reduced list (unless you convince me you're a total lunatic about being a music lover then I might be able to get you in for free). If music is your main passion without a doubt then by all means come with me to Happy Valley & Opaline & most likely they won't charge you (however I have nothing to do with running either of those clubs so I can't guarantee anything).

Check out my Myspace page for futher info (it's in my sig)

OK, I definitely agree that this is a really stupid topic. Moreover, it doesn't look like people want to discuss which DJs are homosexual. So since I don't feel like working today, why don't I make this topic even stupider!

It sounds like being gay really sucks. First of all, there's gay-bashing. Second, gay guys are usually very sensitive, and because of that they take all dumb crap that people post on the internet seriously and personally. So I just have to ask you all, why would anybody want to be gay? Would someone explain that to me?

You guys just don't know what you're missing - females are awesome! They feel incredible to touch, 'cuz they are soft and (for the most part) smell great. Parts of their bodies can give parts of your bodies insane pleasure. Many of them have characters that make them really great companions or even relationship partners - many girls are romantic, sensitive, they make you feel great about yourself, they can be fun to hang out with, they are very funny when they get drunk... I'm telling you - try women, you might like it!

Ha-ha-ha, this is just too stupid :)

OK, I definitely agree that this is a really stupid topic. Moreover, it doesn't look like people want to discuss which DJs are homosexual. So since I don't feel like working today, why don't I make this topic even stupider!

It sounds like being gay really sucks. First of all, there's gay-bashing. Second, gay guys are usually very sensitive, and because of that they take all dumb crap that people post on the internet seriously and personally. So I just have to ask you all, why would anybody want to be gay? Would someone explain that to me?

You guys just don't know what you're missing - females are awesome! They feel incredible to touch, 'cuz they are soft and (for the most part) smell great. Parts of their bodies can give parts of your bodies insane pleasure. Many of them have characters that make them really great companions or even relationship partners - many girls are romantic, sensitive, they make you feel great about yourself, they can be fun to hang out with, they are very funny when they get drunk... I'm telling you - try women, you might like it!

Ha-ha-ha, this is just too stupid :)

Have to agree with you on being gay sucks. Trust me, it's not something most of us would choose. However, the only advantage being gay has over other minorities, ie. being black, is that most of us can hide it. It's not something that's usually wham-bam in your face to begin with. Trust me I would much rather be settled down with a family then going out clubbing all the time.

As for the women part - I've had my share of women (tried doing the whole str8 thing in highschool). You're right, sex with women is awesome, however if you've had b/j's by both you know gay men are about 1,000% better at it since they completely get into it. It's like a lesbian doing it to a girl - you know how it feels and you know exactly what makes it feel even better (w/out having to be given instrucitons - I mean guys you can only imagine what it must feel like for a girl to receive but you know what head feels like as if it were the back of your hand). Sorry guys to gross you out but the guy brought it up. Don't get me wrong tho - I met this beau chick who's bi and I'm definitely more likely to sleep with a bi chick then a str8 cause the bitch can't say much if I decide to go the other way!

.. Second, gay guys are usually very sensitive...

i think straight guys are just as sensitive if not more. its more socially accepted for a gay man to cry in public, and portray and overly sensitive demeanor, while for the straight guy... he would normal have to hide his emotions.

I used to think Victor Calderone was gay since most of his crowds are predominantly gay, but someone posted that he has a wife and kid who were chillin with him at Crobar on NYE. I guess its one of those things you say, "Oh, interesting. I wouldn't have thought." Either way, PLUR as always.