Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Xmas Cookie?

Hehehe tis the season to get fat! lol i'm there allready.. wooohooo.. whats everyones fav xmas cookie??? i know everyone has this past childhood xmas cookie that they love.. so whats yours??? my mom use to make these red and white cookies that were in the shape of candy canes.. i think those are my fav.. or gingerbread men.. hehehe someone come over.. and we can make a gingerbread house! hehehe i'm still tryin to get into the holiday spirit.. sowwie! please share with me ur fav cookie and what you do to get into the spirit!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

thumbprints

(sugar cookies w. hershey's kiss in the middle)...

yummmmmm cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Silly thread, but what the hell...my weekend got rained out and I am feeling silly.

My fav cookies, definitely, my aunt used to make these cookies with fruit peel (the candied fruit used in fruitcakes) in them. Sssoooooo YUMMY!!! cwm17.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.

I like gingerbread... soft warm sugar cookies w/ pretty different colored sugar on them... thumbprints are fun too -- good call, Imsad... but nothing beats FLAN and such yummy latin things... yum yum yum...

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Hehehe tis the season to get fat! lol i'm there allready.. wooohooo.. whats everyones fav xmas cookie??? i know everyone has this past childhood xmas cookie that they love.. so whats yours??? my mom use to make these red and white cookies that were in the shape of candy canes.. i think those are my fav.. or gingerbread men.. hehehe someone come over.. and we can make a gingerbread house! hehehe i'm still tryin to get into the holiday spirit.. sowwie! please share with me ur fav cookie and what you do to get into the spirit!

[/quote

GINGERBREAD ARE THE BOMB

------------------

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Originally posted by melichacha:

I like gingerbread... soft warm sugar cookies w/ pretty different colored sugar on them... thumbprints are fun too -- good call, Imsad... but nothing beats FLAN and such yummy latin things... yum yum yum...

- Meli -

Meli -

Are you latin? Have you ever had sopapillas? those are awesome desserts too - though they have nothing to do with christmas...

Oh yeah... it's Lmsadc69...

Ain't no thang.

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

my mom makes the absolute best cookies you will ever eat. everyone by me cries for my moms cookies. she makes a whole bunch but my favorite are the tri-color or rainbow cookies. these are the ones with green, white, and red layers with jam in the middle and chocolate on top. too bad she only makes them for the holidays. otherwise i would need a batch every week.

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

Originally posted by lmsadc69:

Meli -

Are you latin? Have you ever had sopapillas? those are awesome desserts too - though they have nothing to do with christmas...

Oh yeah... it's Lmsadc69...

Ain't no thang.

~~

Yeah - I'm Cuban... and if you want to talk just random desserts, you can't forget Merenguitos (the real ones form the panaderia -- none of tha crispy stuff in the bag)... and to drink, Coquito (that Puerto Rican egg-nog type thing that my godmother makes). YUM!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com