Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where the hell are the after hours parties in NYC????

In a city that never sleeps it sure does get tired when you're looking for a space to dance until 10am.

Does anyone know of the late-night clubs? If you do, PLEASE INDICATE THE MUSIC PLAYED AND THE TYPE OF CROWD THAT GOES THERE. I went to Gypsy Tea cuz I heard it was a late nighter but I couldn't stomach the music or the crowd. Pretty much I like non-repetative upbeat music with a mixed crowd. There's nothing worse then a club that's strictly straight people or gay people with music that either wants to put you to sleep or after hearing it for 20 seconds you've heard all it's going to do.

Last time I was at Typsy Gea on Superbowl sunday for Boris. It was all gay on the dancefloor and straight and trannies upstairs.

Might wanna check out Rock Candy. Music changes every week. I think Jonpaul posted a flyer with Cleveland this weekend.

I started this new afterhours friday night / saturday morning ..

it has been agreat party for the past 2 weeks.....with a very mixed crowd, we have had, gays, straight, asian, whatever....all mixed alll having a great time..

this party is not your typical dark dirty afterhours....trust me on this ....we got a sick system and lighting system and bar reopens @ 8am ....

every week we rotate a mix of whose who in the up and coming circuit with a few well knows thrown in the mix

this week is cleveland and mario calegari

doors open @ 4 30

ask for jonpaul guest list at the door for reduced ...

47b6dd27b3127cce97d945ae6e7000000015108KYuGjZw3g

cant handle afterhours no moreee shit kills me

yeah try working um every weekend..

my sleep patterns are so fucked up ..

I work a full time 9 to 5, so I have to sleep in intervals on weekends.....but I am in bed by 10 every weekday, no matter what is going on

on weekends I grab a few hours where I can....but sundays are dedicated to sleep ..

after GYPSY TEA that is.....

hey man i'll totally come check it out. do you guys maybe do club courtesy at all? if not, how much is the reduced. i'd be more than happy to pay to support your scene but i'm making less than 1/3 of what i was making with sony music but it is sooo fucking worth it because i hated the music at sony.

can you lemme know what kind of music it is? i understand nyc is heavy on tribal and other shite so fill me in if you can....

i understand nyc is heavy on tribal and other shite so fill me in if you can....

I don't think nyc is heavy on tribal anymore. The sound has gone down South IMO. I still enjoy throwing a few heavy hitting congas at times though...hehhe

as for afterhours, check out the Unknown-People at Happy Valley on Sat. night / Sun. morning however it only goes until 7am normally.

I don't think nyc is heavy on tribal anymore. The sound has gone down South IMO. I still enjoy throwing a few heavy hitting congas at times though...hehhe

as for afterhours, check out the Unknown-People at Happy Valley on Sat. night / Sun. morning however it only goes until 7am normally.

Fuckin perfect! I'm friends with the Unknown People clan (Michael and a few others). I'll definitely will email them for more info... THANKS!

yeah try working um every weekend..

my sleep patterns are so fucked up ..

I work a full time 9 to 5, so I have to sleep in intervals on weekends.....but I am in bed by 10 every weekday, no matter what is going on

on weekends I grab a few hours where I can....but sundays are dedicated to sleep ..

after GYPSY TEA that is.....

sleep pattern.....u pussy lol

Guest gabo
I started this new afterhours friday night / saturday morning ..

it has been agreat party for the past 2 weeks.....with a very mixed crowd, we have had, gays, straight, asian, whatever....all mixed alll having a great time..

this party is not your typical dark dirty afterhours....trust me on this ....we got a sick system and lighting system and bar reopens @ 8am ....

every week we rotate a mix of whose who in the up and coming circuit with a few well knows thrown in the mix

this week is cleveland and mario calegari

doors open @ 4 30

ask for jonpaul guest list at the door for reduced ...

47b6dd27b3127cce97d945ae6e7000000015108KYuGjZw3g

Is this the same Cleveland that downstairs at sf?

He played some good shit.

In a city that never sleeps it sure does get tired when you're looking for a space to dance until 10am.

Does anyone know of the late-night clubs? If you do, PLEASE INDICATE THE MUSIC PLAYED AND THE TYPE OF CROWD THAT GOES THERE. I went to Gypsy Tea cuz I heard it was a late nighter but I couldn't stomach the music or the crowd. Pretty much I like non-repetative upbeat music with a mixed crowd. There's nothing worse then a club that's strictly straight people or gay people with music that either wants to put you to sleep or after hearing it for 20 seconds you've heard all it's going to do.

Here's one