Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...sopranos..

misk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, me and my sister were like damn he breathes loud.

and that fight of his... ok, he just gets out of a coma, and he's fighting, when he tried to take off his shoes, he almost fainted, but yet he can throw punches like it's nothing?

and i doubt vito shot himself.. that'd be too simple..

yup, me and my sister were like damn he breathes loud.

and that fight of his... ok, he just gets out of a coma, and he's fighting, when he tried to take off his shoes, he almost fainted, but yet he can throw punches like it's nothing?

and i doubt vito shot himself.. that'd be too simple..

..that's why he was puking ..cause he isn't in shape to fight..

• 2 weeks later...

..lol...he was in newsies.......since when is he married...why is he married with child and christopher is a young bachelor?!....not saying chris should be married but this kid is like 26 lol..and christopher is 40 in real life....

i don't know...i can't take the guy who fucked up Artie in the kitchen as a serious mobster...all i think about is Vinnie Delpino in Doogie Howser
totally agree with you.. he just doesnt fit..

while we're at it, i was watching goodfellas on one of the hbo channels last night.. the scene with spider was very awkward seeing him get herbed like that, then seeing the exact opposite with Chistopher on Sopranos..

• 3 months later...

I would like this thread deleted. As an Italian-American I find this show to be very offensive. All it does it put forward this notion that all ItalianiAmericans are involved in the mob and it's very detrimental to my people.

If it's not deleted I will contact the National Italian American Foundation.

The NIAF works closely with the national government in Washington DC as a major advocate for Italian Americans for thirty years. The foundation offers grants and scholarships to Italian American students, supports the teaching of the Italian language and the continuation of Italian traditions and culture. Part of this mission is to monitor the portrayal of Italian stereotypes in national media and to support more positive portrayals of Italian Americans. The NIAF also works to helps to keep strong social and economic ties to Italy as well as helping Italian Americans with dual citizenship queries.

Official Website: www.niaf.org

Thank you in advance