Clubplanet Nightlife Community

virgin in new york - flight attendant that is

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on what you are looking for.....if you're looking for bigger clubs with big name dj's check out crobar and pasha. Of the two I like Crobar the best and they have big names like Deep Dish coming up. Crobar is located on 28th btwn 10th and 11th.

If you're looking for smaller clubs or lounges I would try Nest (saturdays), Rock Candy, Aer, Cielo, Duvet.............although there are many more.

If you want I can email you the guestlist info I get for these places.

Hope this helps and have a fun time in NY.

P.S....I'll actually be in London the last week of April, so any advice you can give me of places there would be really cool....thanks

Donna, since I am a former "virgin" when it comes to New York nightlife, I assure you that in order to have a fab time you need a right companion. This may matter even more than where you go. Therefore I suggest that you leave other guys in Britain, bring other girls and go out with me. I absolutely love English girls and I usually overpay for my trips to London so that I get to fly British instead of United simply because flight attendants are gorgeous. Oh, and I am Russian too, which means you won't get the biased New Yorker opinion on what's supposed to be fab :)

hi all if i can work out how to post a pic i will. i am not a virgin but i work for Virgin Atlantic you know the ones with the sexy red uniform. Am in New York a couple of times a month and need gorgeous guys to show gorgeous English girls around town.

ghhhost you are very rude to visitors to your country - are all american guys like that - lets see your beautiful body then buddy

im not american..and ive been to your beautiful country many times...and the majority of ur women r Ugly Stick candidates