Clubplanet Nightlife Community

virgin in new york - flight attendant that is

hi 9mile i'm not worried i could eat them for breakfast. just wanted to make some friends while in new york and see whats going on. there are tossers in every part of the world x

Which football club do you support?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking to a third party again hey! i'm sure there's no one listening hun - don't worry i am big enough and ugly enough to listen to your shite -what is it with some doh american guys no soh - and yes and no sense.

ONLY THIS GUY GUYS I HAVE MET SOME REALLY COOL AMERICANS THIS IS THE FIRST JERK!

Donna, I hate to break this to you, but the reason American guys are nice to you is because all they are interested in is your appearance. All American guys are extremely shallow and get easily offended if you as much as pinch their egos. So while in New York, stick with Russians, and I am a model NYC Russian for you.

PS: I love how you spell "Shite" with an "e" at the end :)

Male flight attendants with you??? Must mean their homo's! If they are, and if they want to experiene the NYC nightlife that includes club personalities (used to call them clubkids when they were, well, kids) and beau gay men and wild women, check out Distortion Disko on Thursdays (Duvet on 21st b/w 5th & 6th) and Opaline on Firdays (I think it's 38th b/w 6th/7th). Opaline is fun but Distortion Disko, IMO, is the best night out. Personal message me for reduced admission inof. The night is based on looking glam but the music (what I go for) is Electro.

face to face honey you wouldn't stand a chance - stick thin i am not thank fxxk - but if appearance is all that matters to you so be it - have you ever had a girlfriend

no i havent....look..leme make it up 2 u..next time im in London..come by my flat on Ken high off of earls court road...we'll go out for a drink or 2....

This is definitely a great weekend to come to New York and explore the club scene. I would do Danny Tenaglia @ Crobar on Friday and Tedd Patterson @ Cielo on Saturday. First of all, you'd get to hear two excellent DJs who represent the best house music has to offer today. Second, you'd get to see the hottest large club in New York (that's Crobar) and the best small club in New York (that's Cielo).

Alternatively, you may want to go to Cielo tonight to hear DJ Boris. Some people love him, some people hate him, but there is absolutely no doubt that he is THE quintessential New York DJ. And he is Russian too! And you'll hear him @ Cielo!

Too bad I'll miss all of those events, because tomorrow morning I am off to Cancun for Spring Break... hmm - doesn't sound awfully bad after all!