Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who cares about deejays......theyre just deejays

Originally posted by greekstud:

you people pay way too much attention to fucking deejays. all they do is spin a fucking record. but if you really want to know of a good deejay then go no further than mark and samantha ronson. junior vasquez and all the other homos suck. GREEK POWER!

Why the fuck are you so bitter? I understand that you are entitled to your opinion but this is a CLUB board so we are discussing CLUB things... DJ's are a crucial part to the clubbing experience. So keep your fucking mouth shut. I am sure you can find a PMS board somewhere on the World Wide Web that you can bitch at. And for your infomation, Junior fucking rocks. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to studying for my last final which is at 8am today. All you are doing is pissing off the people on these boards. Unless that's your intention, I suggest you change your fucking attitude. And learn some fucking manners while you're at it.

------------------

AnnaBanana

this is not a board where everyone agrees with each other you fucking winner.

Exactly, me a WINNER, you a LOSER. I am not even going to bother replying to anymore of your dumbass posts. I have too much shit I need to study and talking to losers like you is pointless. While people on this board don't always agree, we at least have respect for eachother. And learn to spell moron..

------------------

AnnaBanana

if you are very picky about the music you hear like I am...you will care about dj's...its as simple as that.

hey greek stud...you keep replying and your post count stays at 31...very interesting!

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

hey glow ball....657 replies?.....get a fucking life and while youre at that get an education you moron. its DAMN not dam.

He definitely needs an education.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

me a winner, you a loser?...what are you a fucking cave man? what is it that i didnt spell correctly skank? go back to studying for your community college exams,you dont even want me to tell you where i went to school.

I'm actually interested... where DID you go to school, before you got the GED?

~~

cwm3.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Mark's good at his thing, and very chill - but -- in a different league than JR and DJ's who have been dj'ing/producing/touring/

etc etc for 30 plus years. It's apples & oranges (oh, and the "homos" mention, Pleaze!)

but SAMANTHA RONSON!????? LMFAO! Sure, give her an award for socialite of the year , the girl is mad cool actually BUT AS A DJ? Please. I don't spin in public bc I know I'm nowhere near ready. Everyone should be so humble lol smile.gif

R

------------------

..."Music is my life...and I just can't help it..Music is my life...It's the joy I feel inside"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by glowball:

Better yet , who the hell are you ? fucking newbie.... go back to your dam compter studies you bitch ... cwm23.gifcwm21.gif

just because someone posts a lot of things doesnt mean they know anything better than someone else....personally, i do more reading than responding because all people do is argue about crap, and insult each other....when i post, i try to have a decent opinion....

------------------

ruhardhouse@yahoo.com

IBclubbin@aol.com

email for gig info