Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Handicap Rant

kaydup

Ok dont get me wrong here I think if the handicap can drive then thats great.

Here is my problem tho, yesterday I was at Lowes and the first 3 rows like 8 deep each were fucking handicap spots.. WTF do they need that many fucking handicap spots for, I have never seen that many handicap people in one place at once... And my real problem is WTF are people that need to park there doing at Lowes?

Here is my problem tho, yesterday I was at Lowes and the first 3 rows like 8 deep each were fucking handicap spots.. WTF do they need that many fucking handicap spots for, I have never seen that many handicap people in one place at once... And my real problem is WTF are people that need to park there doing at Lowes?

Nice Title :laugh::laugh:

And why Lowes? Are their wheelchairs broken or something? And if they are how do they get in the store?

And say they make it into the store and manage to purchase something...

How are they installing that new toilet/showerhead/light fixture once they are home?

Who do these people think they are, trying to live a normal life, what a shame.

On a brighter note, try and make friends w/ a hand-man, you'll get the best parking EVA

Its not normal. they have 50 fucking parking spots just for them

what about handicap spots at ski resorts or rollerrinks? isnt that a bit silly? secondly if they want to be considered handicapable... and wanted to be treated fairly then wtf is up with this special treatment... secondly if we park in their spots and get a ticket they should get a ticket for parking in our spots... lastly the same should go for bathroom stalls... chillit skillet.

what about handicap spots at ski resorts or rollerrinks? isnt that a bit silly? secondly if they want to be considered handicapable... and wanted to be treated fairly then wtf is up with this special treatment... secondly if we park in their spots and get a ticket they should get a ticket for parking in our spots... lastly the same should go for bathroom stalls... chillit skillet.

No shit. I hope they park in my spot I will flip.

And whats with the people that park there, have the sticker thingy and look perfectly fine? They just handing these things out?

I have a handicap sticker that I use often, it's my dad's that he leaves in the car, helps me with parking.

It's quite easy to get a sticker as well.

All you need is a form filled out by the doctor.

My dad first got it b/c he had knee replacement surgery, and if he had to go anywhere, walking is hard.

But there's an Act, ADA (American Disabilities Act), and it regulates how much parking compared to the whole percentage has to be ADA compliant. Same with buildings, the width of doors, bathroom fixtures, stalls... it's a lot of accordances...

..handicap spots are the worst!...especially since half the users are fake ass little mirror hanging expired had a hip replacement 15 years ago handicappers...not to mention i agree...sometimes there are waaaaaaay too many ......what are the fucking chances 20 handicap people are gonna be in the a&p at one time.....crap!

I have a handicap sticker that I use often, it's my dad's that he leaves in the car, helps me with parking.

It's quite easy to get a sticker as well.

All you need is a form filled out by the doctor.

My dad first got it b/c he had knee replacement surgery, and if he had to go anywhere, walking is hard.

But there's an Act, ADA (American Disabilities Act), and it regulates how much parking compared to the whole percentage has to be ADA compliant. Same with buildings, the width of doors, bathroom fixtures, stalls... it's a lot of accordances...

First off..your a cheat, what if you took that spot from someone who needed it? huh

Second.. I know there are building codes, however my point is that they basically went well beyond that and put 5 zillion more

First off..your a cheat, what if you took that spot from someone who needed it? huh

Second.. I know there are building codes, however my point is that they basically went well beyond that and put 5 zillion more

My school has a ton of handicap spots, hardly any of them are taken... and wow, I'm a cheat... there are tons of ppl who have handicap decals that don't need them AT ALL.

And at a store like home depot, think about old people that go there with their families, home repair type shit, it's not that unreasonable... they have to make repairs to adjust to their newfound limited mobility...

whoa whoa whoa slow down there buddy...the handicapped stall is like the holy grail of corporate offices. getting away from the 4 wide 6 high shitter and into the expanse of a handicapped stall can make ur day....especially if the handicapped stall comes fully equipped with its own wash basin and towel dispenser like the one @ my office....

the downside is.. the handicapped stall gets more play than Brittney Spears tracks @ Marquee...so u cant always count on it....but when its there...its a beautiful thing