Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear Ashley Parker Angel

or whatever the fuck ur name is u sensitive bitch-man. i hope you fail...i hope ur album goes double wood...u are the epitome of what men have become...ur wife has more balls than u ....ur son is going to be an emo fag just like you r....i hope ur relegated to doing odd jobs for the rest of ur miserable existence...and ur wife goes on and marries some rich slob ala that whore from Meet The Barkers...

die

I keep seeing the commercial where he gets in to the fight outside some bar but haven't seen the full episode...does he get his ass kicked?

he should DEF fuck his mother in law if wants any real street cred

he got slapped around by some frat boy..and he just sat there bewildered....the dude kept calling him creampuff

Oh no I know.. but he must get some dough for it no?

...yea ...and mtv def pays for it all ....they payed for bams parents house and shit and to fix anything he broke ..and cars etc....they furnish the house to look good on tv etc......all your food and anything u do on camera is usually taken care of also...

...see.......he is supposed to be TRYING to make it no!?!.....we have to believe he is kinda poor...so def no ferrari ...just some left over boy band ass fuck money ...so low grade benz perhaps?!......maybe a navi?

...the boy is a feg...havent watched the show but caught the one clip where he was crying about being a father...but i did catch mtvU the other day and real stories: i'm moving to new york...or some shit...both actually half decent...

...the boy is a feg...havent watched the show but caught the one clip where he was crying about being a father...but i did catch mtvU the other day and real stories: i'm moving to new york...or some shit...both actually half decent...

,...i saw one commercial where he like gets bitch slapped and his pregnant yetti of a wife steps up as he cowers lmao