Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its official SUMMER 2006 SEASIDE HEIGHTS...STUDIO 4 presents SATURDAY & SUNDAYS MERGE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am not joking, just saying that a big traveling DJ such as yourself has a lot of records and to leave a bunch at Merge would be helpful, unless you have a wedding you are DJ'n in Clark or something...then you would just need your laptop..

gotta make that paper Prime

1st off i never djd a wedding...2nd off u been taking jabs @ me for a while now...does it bother u that i am doing well?? that someone other then a few nj djs are doing good? are u upset temps is closed and merge is opening?

Djs have to start one market at a time...I happen to do very well down the shore year round.. sorry u dont like that...but prior to the shore i did have residency @ Stingrays, Platinum, Hunka Bunka, Djais, Surf Club for many years at that...

u got a problem with me address it to me...otherwise revisit your summer of 98' boardwalk cd and embrace a little change

ps i have a wedding to prepare for not gonna reply..

see everyone down for the parade...oh yea we will do about 6,000 people all day @ the green room this sat....is that a big wedding?? or nah.

hype see u sat...

this thread is killin the server

:laugh:

1st off i never djd a wedding...2nd off u been taking jabs @ me for a while now...does it bother u that i am doing well?? that someone other then a few nj djs are doing good? are u upset temps is closed and merge is opening?

Djs have to start one market at a time...I happen to do very well down the shore year round.. sorry u dont like that...but prior to the shore i did have residency @ Stingrays, Platinum, Hunka Bunka, Djais, Surf Club for many years at that...

u got a problem with me address it to me...otherwise revisit your summer of 98' boardwalk cd and embrace a little change

ps i have a wedding to prepare for not gonna reply..

see everyone down for the parade...oh yea we will do about 6,000 people all day @ the green room this sat....is that a big wedding?? or nah.

hype see u sat...

sounds like he's calling out kaydup...

Thats 100% true and pathetic. WHY? Promoters book friends not talent. So many djs are so over blown up these days, I will never support their parties...

As for a MC @ Merge- Will never happen and thank the Lord for that

"FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES... $2 WOO WOOS!!!" STFU!

One thing for sure, Merge will look 1000% different, much brighter and less of the Dark Club look....

$2 WOO WOOS!!! :laugh:

On a side note, I think Kaydup can kick Prime's ass.

i have just 1 small request for merge sundays. can we please do without the hip hop. keep that shit on fridays or saturdays and keep it at XS. i like hip hop but only in the car or outside in my hammock. at a club i dont like it at all. let see if anyone will agree with me here to keep hip hop out on sundays. haha

Z

i have just 1 small request for merge sundays. can we please do without the hip hop. keep that shit on fridays or saturdays and keep it at XS. i like hip hop but only in the car or outside in my hammock. at a club i dont like it at all. let see if anyone will agree with me here to keep hip hop out on sundays. haha

Z

agreed

Z

Def. keep it out on Sundays at least.... agreed

this thread is killin the server

Now that was funny!!!

Anyway, this whole Merge thing was pleasently predictable since the sale didn't go through and Tempts closing. I think its a great move and if anyone can bring life back to seaside its these guys. I myself am super semi-retired but will venture down I am sure here and there. Good luck Merge/Metro/Circa/Studio crew......hope to see ya soon.